- Associate Strategic Finance Uber Eats - Mexico City
- Strategic Accounts Manager - Mexico City
- Mid Market Sales Account Executive - Mexico City
- Sr Sales & Account Manager - Mexico City
- Operational Risk & Fraud Manager - Mexico City
Uber is changing how people think about transportation, part of the logistical fabric of 600+ cities. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, Uber gives people what they want when they want it.
About the Role
As a member of the Global Sales Training and Development team, you will be responsible for implementing Commercial enablement programs for the Latam Region across Account Management teams, which are responsible for the retention and growth of our merchant customers. This role will help to design, develop and deliver training programs to ensure we are increasing AMs productivity.
What You’ll Do
• Manage the implementation of key programs for AM teams supporting our expansion aligned LATAM business priorities. This includes new hire onboarding, product and systems training, sales skill development, and general go-to-market support etc. You will work directly with key customers across sales/Account Management, sales operations, HR, product, and other teams to align on priorities, needs, define processes, and design learning experiences!
• Be a thought partner to business leaders, cross-functional teams, managers, and individual contributors on tools, skills, and product adoption, crafting mechanism and L&D experiences encompassing application on day-to-day completion.
• Partner to our LATAM stakeholders to define the right L&D metrics for supervising success and proactively report on progress as well as solutions according to the project need, business impact, and priorities.
• Define feedback and measuring mechanisms; as a program manager, a core responsibility will be to provide data on AM programs’ efficiency and gaps and increase appropriately with the relevant customers to be clear on the subsequent best actions!
• Spend dedicated time with the AM teams on coaching, guiding, mentoring direct managers promoting supporting managers coaching skills development.
• Support the development and maintenance of the sales efficiency tools source of truth, ensuring that all information is easily and readily accessible at the point of need.
• Create and maintain learning content both independently and in partnership with the central instructional design team.
• Collaborate closely with, and act as a liaison between, Sales, Marketing, Product, and Sales Systems to ensure sales teams have relevant and accurate information to do their jobs. Schedule and host training, in collaboration with the LATAM Sales Enablement or Global central team, to deploy new software, tools, products, and other resources Look for opportunities for teams to move effectively using our productivity tools, including Gainsight, SFDC, Groove, WhatsApp, etc.
• Always be learner-first, ensuring that your programs not only drive encouraged performance but are also a good use of time and Uber resources, and your learners are receiving the knowledge and tools they need to perfom optimally.
• Establish a broad network across the organization that allows you to easily identify internal standard methodologies and rapidly scale & deploy these prioritizing Field ad hoc content and support requests
• Help capture feedback from the Sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve enablement programs.
• Demonstrated ability as a Sales Enablement Trainer or Program Manager, or Training Program Manager, particularly in a start-up or emerging business.
• Experience working in a tech environment. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to switch from high-level program strategy to rolling up your sleeves through to implementation.
• Experience in regional or global training program management, including stakeholder management and content design.
• Ability to build and deploy learning in a variety of formats. Experience with content creation tools is a plus.
• Experience with Salesforce, Gainsight (or other account management efficiency tools), and Gsheet/Excel reporting a plus; ability to develop analysis based on CRM data in a scalable manner.
• Proficient Spanish and English speaker.
• Extra bonus: To have proven track record as an Account Manager in your professional career
• Be a Portuguese speaker