- Sr. Projects Manager, HR M&A, Amazon Experience & Technology - Arlington, VA
- Sr. Customer Advisor, Amazon Business - Arlington, VA
- Business Intelligence Engineer II, Amazon Shipping - Arlington, VA
- Mgr, Customer Success Mgmt, Hardlines-Amazon Vendor Services - Arlington, VA
- Principal GTM Program Manager - Product Education, Product and Sales Specialist, Amazon Ads - Arlington, VA
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated account representative for our Selling Partner Services team (sell.amazon.com). This position is chartered with developing and managing a sales pipeline mix of high value accounts while executing sales and account management strategies to deliver results that will exceed aggressive output goals. Specifically, this individual will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within the senior management teams of existing accounts, along with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to create and present compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements. Ideal candidates must possess 5+ years of successful B2B sales experience, preferably in e-commerce, finance, retail technology, logistics, or software industries. Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach is required. Experience selling nascent products/services into new markets is valuable. Candidates must have excellent communication and presentation skills, comprehensive experience using Excel and MS Office applications, an ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment, and passion for continuous improvement through collaboration and teamwork. A bachelor’s degree is required.
About the team
Our team mission is to optimize Amazon Selling Partners to improve overall US Store customer experience by adding high-demand Prime selection, while also improving the shopping for experience for items shipped directly from Selling Partners.
• Candidate must possess 5+ years B2B sales experience.
• Demonstrated success and track record of exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
• Excellent communication, both written and verbal, along with presentation skills, both externally to prospective clients and internally to upper management
• Intermediate to advanced experience using Excel and MS Office applications
• Ability to work with all levels of an Amazon Seller’s organization
• Ability to prioritize work in a complex, fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to work independently
• Ability to effectively communicate progress and objectives to upper management
• Excellent problem-solving passion and service orientation
• An ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and a passion for continuous improvement through collaboration and teamwork
• Highly analytical with passion for data
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience selling nascent products/services into new markets is strongly desired.
• Retail e-commerce or supply chain experience within multiple retail verticals
• Ability to understand multiple retail business models
• Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tools
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.