- Inside Sales Rep - Amazon Web Services, Korea - Seoul
- Cloud Support Engineer - Linux - Seoul
- Cloud Support Associate, Networking - Seoul
- Technical Customer Service Associate - Seoul
- Selling Partner Support Associate, Selling Partner Support - Seoul
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Senior Client Success Manager will support the Korea based sales team. They will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive best in class support and manage all aspects of campaign execution, delivery and final reporting. They will play an integral role in maximum revenue recognition and renewed business. The ideal candidate will thrive in a start-up culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and team.
Key job responsibilities
• Be main client facing point of contact for post-sale campaigns to ensure smooth execution and delivery;
• Provide the highest level of customer service to clients;
• Enter Insertion Orders into Order Management Systems;
• Verify accuracy of Internal and Client Insertion Order;
• Clarify any questions Ad Operations may have about the plan;
• Work with Ad Operations to troubleshoot live campaigns;
• Provide clients with weekly reporting and delivery analysis;
• Collaborate with Twitch Brand Partnership Studio to manage custom activations and campaigns;
• Keep Sales apprised of all key issues, updated and relevant data throughout the campaign process;
• Work with cross functional teams to ensure Billing and Legal compliance;
• Identify product bugs/issues, troubleshoots to identify source, and updates teams of status/resolution;
• Expert of all Twitch products and exhibits a strong foundation of technical knowledge and site features. • Product source and knowledge base for other departments when needed;
• Collect customer feedback to improve process and planning;
• Gather and analyze campaign data results and communicates findings with clients;
• Provide recommendations for upsell opportunities.
• Fluent in Korean and English;
• 5+ years of digital media experience;
• Experience helping clients execute custom branded campaigns;
• Able to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve quickly and though the proper escalation process;
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Keynote and GSuites knowledge a plus;
• Experience with 3rd party ad servers (Google DCM, Innovid, Sizmek) and ad verification partners (IAS, DV, MOAT);
• Works well with others in high-energy environment with minimal supervision;
• Understanding of video ad serving and ad delivery.
• Works well in a team oriented, high energy, environment with minimal supervision;
• Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills;
• Able to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve quickly and through the proper escalation process;
• Excellent collaboration skills.