- Analyst/Associate, Green Investment Group - New York City, NY
- Executive Assistant- Risk Management Group - New York City, NY
- Operational Risk Associate, Private Markets Green Investment Group - New York City, NY
- Business Manager- Risk Management Group - Jacksonville, NY
- Executive Assistant- Wealth Solutions Group - New York City, NY
Join Macquarie Asset Management (MAM) as a Private Credit, Senior Associate/Associate within the North American Client Solutions Group (CSG) capital raising team in the New York office.
Join Macquarie Asset Management (MAM) as a Private Credit, Product Specialist, within the North American Client Solutions Group (CSG) capital raising team in the New York office.
If you are a driven individual who enjoys a fast-paced dynamic environment, you can make an immediate impact and help drive our private markets capital raising, investor relations and fund formation effort in the Americas. You will have a focus on the development of Macquarie Asset Management’s Private Credit offering in the region.
MAM’s Client Solutions Group (CSG) is responsible for MAM’s investor interface across product development, capital raising, investor relations and co-investment. With over 1,000 clients globally, the team covers the world’s largest and most sophisticated institutional investors.
In this role you will:
- Be a member of the CSG Fund Formation and Execution team, working closely with CSG’s Product Specialists and Relationship Managers to produce our marketing, investor relations and due diligence materials for existing and potential investors.
- The role will be based in New York and aligned with MAM’s Private Credit platform in the Americas, covering asset classes such as infrastructure debt, real estate debt and structured finance.
- Develop a deep understanding of MAM’s private credit strategies and prior investments. This will enable you to be effective in supporting capital raising and ongoing client relationship management in this area.
- Work closely with individuals on the relationship management and product teams on a variety of tasks, including creating client presentations, meeting preparation, marketing product design, fund formation and due diligence responses.
- Serve as internal liaison across client services, legal, compliance, product, and investment teams to accomplish client driven tasks. Also take the lead on client and consultant data requests, RFIs, and RFPs.
- You will be required to take on the responsibility to lead on producing these materials, ensuring they are produced to a high standard.
- Work closely with product specialists and investment teams to understand the current portfolio, deal pipeline, and overall market dynamics.
- Assist with team projects and initiatives on an ad hoc basis.
CHARACTERISTICS FOR SUCCESS
- To be successful in the role, you will have the intellectual curiosity and self-motivation to grow within a client facing organization.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills are vital.
- You will take ownership and manage multiple concurrent projects and follow them through to a timely completion and have a positive attitude with a willingness to help wherever necessary.
- Current or recent experience from the Private Credit sector would be beneficial, including in infrastructure debt, real estate debt, mid-market lending, and/or fixed income.
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE
- Relevant Private Credit industry or educational experience.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Technical proficiency of PowerPoint, Excel and Office.
- Actuarial or CFA designation desirable
About Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a global asset manager that aims to deliver positive impact for everyone. Trusted by institutions, pension funds, governments, and individuals to manage more than $A735.5 billion in assets globally, we provide access to specialist investment expertise across a range of capabilities including fixed income, equities, multi-asset solutions, private credit, infrastructure, renewables, natural assets, real estate, and transportation finance.
Our COVID-19 policy
The health and wellbeing of our employees is a priority. We continue to focus on providing a safe workplace for our people, our stakeholders and those who visit us, and are committed to contributing to the safety of the communities where we live and work.
In line with evolving health regulations and many of our industry peers, we require all Macquarie employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of full vaccination in order to attend the office and to participate in external meetings and business travel, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you’ll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you’re inspired to deliver on our purpose of ’empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.