Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital advertising solutions. We partner with advertisers to reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of devices. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing organization working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
We’re looking for a results-oriented Account Manager who is passionate about partnering with our advertisers to make effective, analytically driven marketing decisions. As an Account Manager, you will manage and deliver against difficult advertiser goals and problems to drive revenue and achieve revenue targets. You nurture customer relationships, identify/close revenue driving actions and develop your client’s portfolio. Additionally, you will be able to leverage Amazon’s proprietary data to provide strategic and personalized campaign recommendations to meet your customer’s business goals. This role is highly collaborative, working with Creative, Sales, Product, and Retail partners. The Account Manager’s strategic digital expertise is considered critical to unlocking greater value and impact for our advertisers.
• Use knowledge of Amazon Advertising full-funnel ad products and measurement to craft tailored proposals for customers.
• Own all facets of the account management process for medium to large accounts, and develop strategic relationships with key points of contact.
• Hit or exceed revenue targets for assigned book of business.
• In partnership with the account team, develop annual brand and media strategies that map to customer objectives.
• Develop campaign strategies and audience targeting recommendations.
• Perform in-depth data analysis to form and deliver actionable recommendations for both short- and long-term advertising strategy.
• Evaluate KPIs and optimize campaign performance using a data driven approach.
• Educate advertisers on performance metrics, category trends/approaches, and consumer insights using existing and/or customized insights.
• Work cross-functionally with sales and other Amazon partners to drive incremental revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction.
• 4+ years of digital advertising or equivalent experience
• Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
• Excellent oral and written communication and ability to influence internally and externally
• Demonstrated ability with interpreting large data sets to make recommendations to clients or customers and/or internal partners
• An ability to deal with ambiguity. Can deliver results and drive change in loosely defined situations
• Outstanding MS Office skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Digital Advertising focused degree and/or coursework
• Display advertising sales/marketing experience
• Programmatic advertising experience
• Ecommerce advertising experience
• Search advertising experience