Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Ads operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of advertising solutions. We partner with advertisers to reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of devices. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing organization working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
We’re looking for a results oriented Sales Account Manager who is passionate about partnering with our advertisers, educating them and helping to solve ambiguous business problems, mitigating risks before they become roadblocks. As a Sales Account Manager, you manage and deliver against complex advertiser goals and problems to drive revenue and achieve revenue targets. You nurture customer relationships and create revenue opportunities from the advertisers you own. You’ll not only dive deep into data to understand trends, but also communicate the “why” behind results and make actionable recommendations to internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, you’ll be able to leverage Amazon’s proprietary data to provide strategic and personalized recommendations, influencing both your internal team and your external customer to facilitate them reaching their business goals. This role is highly collaborative, working with Creative, Senior Sales, Product, and Retail partners. The Sales Account Manager’s strategic digital expertise and influence is considered critical to unlocking greater value and impact for our advertisers.
As a Sales Account Manager you are passionate about identifying solutions to complex business problems. You possess strong analytical skills and are able to develop data driven recommendation. You work to maximize campaign performance and drive campaign renewal and incremental revenue opportunities. This is a client-facing role that will require you to have strong presentation and sales skills in order to challenge and teach new perspective to our advertisers while driving incremental revenue.
Key job responsibilities
• Become a knowledgeable partner on Amazon Ads solutions
• Deliver the highest level of sales to our clients.
• Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
• Drive deals to closure in a new business environment.
• Develop annual media strategies for growth based on overall advertiser goals and objectives
• Develop campaign strategies and audience engagement recommendations
• You create and/or identify new insights based on multiple first-party and third-party research. You educate customers based on customized insights
• Evaluate success metrics and drive campaign performance using data
• Perform in-depth data analysis to form and deliver actionable recommendations for both short- and long-term advertising strategy
• Educate advertisers on performance metrics, insights, and how to drive greater results
• Work cross-functionally with Senior Sales and other Amazon partners to drive incremental revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction
- 5+ year experience in digital advertising and/or client facing roles with a focus on data analysis and/or sales
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Analytical mindset to conduct data analysis and deliver insights
- Experience with influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Experience within the advertising industry
- Adept at solving problems that span business and technology
- Understanding of digital creative production, ad serving, cross-channel attribution, and media math
- Ability to establish effective cross team and cross functional partnerships to drive cross-team initiatives
- Ability to contribute to process improvement, invent and simplify within existing processes