- Atlassian System Administrator/Developer NBI_US - Austin, TX
- CSS Talent Development Lead - Austin, TX
- Principal, Business Objective Manager, Team - Austin, TX
- Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, Technology Innovation - Austin, TX
- Senior Support Engineer, Confluence - Austin, TX
Atlassian is a leading provider of collaboration software. With products like JIRA, Confluence, and BitBucket, Atlassian helps all sorts of teams to plan, code, and track projects with ease.
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
We are looking for an experienced Manager who can develop, champion, and motivate a team of highly-skilled Strategic Account Managers, responsible for the health and retention of our largest Enterprise customers. With over 240,000 customers worldwide, our Strategic Account Management team is assigned to the largest 10% of Enterprise customers in their respective regions; representing Atlassian’s product portfolio, including Jira, Confluence and Jira Service Management.
The team drives renewals and expansion across Atlassian’s full product portfolio. We partner closely with our Strategic Sales Team to drive book of business growth, with our team also leading smaller Cloud & Data Center sales cycles end-to-end. We are responsible for providing deal support on large strategic opportunities, including white space analysis and install base research. The team you will be leading operates largely in Austin and Boston metropolitan areas, with remote employees as well.
You are a creative and strategic thinker responsible for helping define the team direction and strategy. You will be accountable for team performance, revenue forecasting, and balancing prioritization amidst a complex ownership footprint, as well as staffing, on-boarding, and up-skilling the team. Success will be dependent on your ability to work cross-functionally with Strategic Sales leadership on execution & strategy, and collaborate effectively with other key (Services, Channel and Customer Success) customer-facing teams. You are the voice for the team, helping to escalate and remove blockers where needed so your team can do their best work and provide an ideal customer experience. You will report directly into the Global Head of Loyalty Advocates.
We are looking for someone who possesses strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire staff and adapt to change. You must be an adept planner, results driven, and possess an innate ability to empathize with Atlassian stakeholders, Solution Partners, and customers. We want a team player who can demonstrate both strong leadership skills and humility in an organization that prides itself on its open, honest, and supportive culture. You have over 5 years of management experience with a track record of achieving revenue goals. You will play a critical part in helping us build our next generation enterprise business model globally.
Does this sound like a dream role to you? Apply now!
More about you
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- 5 – 10 years of renewals / sales / account management / customer success experience, ideally with 3+ years managing revenue-impacting teams focused on Enterprise customers (8+ total years of experience)
- A tendency to operate daily with a sense of urgency, an affinity for problem-solving and strong analytical capabilities
- Experience with forecasting revenue & performance management
- Experience with change management and implementing better approaches to address opportunities
- Experience in coaching and developing people
- Experience in hiring and onboarding team members
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with various levels of management
- Ability to balance multiple projects/initiatives running concurrently, effectively multi-tasking while working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to demonstrate sound reasoning with clarity around why you made specific decisions and choices throughout your career
More About Our Team
The Loyalty Advocacy team is focused on maximizing revenue retention with a focus on strategic migration and expansion efforts, while providing a seamless customer experience that ensures continued health and loyalty. The team is comprised of hard-working, passionate and fun-loving Loyalty Advocates specializing in Atlassian’s full suite of products and services. We have shared performance metrics and goals to inspire collaboration and teamwork, but above all, we believe in the Atlassian values and want to use them as our compass in constantly refining and optimizing our non-traditional retention model.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .