Salesforce brings companies and customers together in the number one Customer Relationship Management platform.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Alliances & Channels
What you’ll be doing…
The Partner Development Manager (PDM) is responsible for driving sales through a named set of South Korean partners as part of supporting the region achieve its goals. Responsibilities include developing strategic plans with each named partner, helping the partners execute to those plans, driving demand generation, growing renewals and making customers successful. It is critical that the PDM is able to win Tableau and Salesforce Core sellers’ mindshare to collaborate with the partners. This role should demonstrate a business background that enables engagement at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that leads to interactions with customers and sales/field reps. The candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Be an executive Tableau point of contact for the executives at the assigned partner organization(s)
- Develop a deep understanding of the assigned partners’ business strategy and build specific plans to support partner growth
- Align partner plans to Tableau’s growth initiatives
- Increase partner driven sales for Tableau by establishing alignment between Tableau salesforce and the partner organization by designing and running activities such as: Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), joint account mapping, joint pipeline review and forecast, solution definition and alignment
- Lead engagement in the field with Tableau and Salesforce Account Executives and the partner organization
- Support sales activities webcasts, roadshows, contract negotiations
- Work effectively across organization to drive strategic partner initiatives and partner enablement; report results to key internal stakeholders including Marketing, Sales Teams, Product Teams and Executives.
- Work directly with marketing team to develop channel marketing program, including enhanced partner website portal, partner product certification and training, collateral, etc.
Who you are…
- Experienced. You have 10years+ of software channel sales experience in South Korea
- Builder. Ability to strategically identify and build relationships with appropriate channel partners including, Resellers, Systems Integrators, and other related partners.
- Domain. Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred. Bachelor’s Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- Performer. A demonstrated track record as a top performer throughout his or her career. Has worked at quality companies known for effective, best-practices channel organizations. Proven ability to significantly ramp revenue, and a record of managing organizations that deliver targeted sales and market share numbers.
- Entrepreneurial. Strong business skills; effective in “seeing” the underlying issues and opportunities in Public Sector.
- Passion and Conviction. Good at influencing others, both externally and internally; ability to work effectively and build consensus across various functional groups to achieve goals.
- Missionary. You’re a highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Tableau’s mission. You can go beyond relationship management.
- Energy and Creativity. Energy and enthusiasm are your hallmarks. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work. You love the creative process – whether that’s selling a new customer or creating, implementing, and managing new processes.
- A True Team Player. You’re a leader and you know that to get the best results, you also have to be a great team player.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.