Intuit powers prosperity around the world with financial solutions like TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.
Intuit’s Customer Success team is transforming the industry with a suite of high-touch professional services powered by data-driven, technology-led operations and a distributed professional workforce. We are seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial, and collaborative Group Manager of Customer Success Solutions to lead the customization and configuration of CS Platforms for new service offerings, enabling reliable, repeatable and delightful customer & expert experiences at scale. In this critical role you will be a critical partner to the Intuit business units, with deep engagement with executive leaders as you explore possible solutions to meet the Customer Success operational needs for new services. You will also work closely with Customer Success Product Management Teams to drive future platform requirements with data-backed business cases. This is a people leadership role with responsibility for leading and developing the careers of a talented team of Business Systems Analysts who will do end-to-end platform capability assessments and drive platform customization requirements. This Group Manager will have the opportunity to be an integral part of Intuit’s Customer Success transformation of enterprise-wide operational capabilities that will fuel existing and future services with speed, certainty and security.
What you’ll bring
- 10 years of work experience in a top tech/services company; 5+ years of experience in Customer Success or Operations highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a top institution; Degree in Engineering or related technical field a plus
- Demonstrated ability to be a strong partner and influential leader of cross-functional teams including executive leaders
- Customer driven…thinks customer back with a relentless focus on delighting customers with strong bias for action and delivering results
- Operational excellence mindset with proven history of delivering services and/or operations efficiently at large scale with speed, certainty and security
- Data driven…Uses methodologies, metrics, and analysis to drive strategy and assess performance against business goals
- Strong execution mindset and demonstrated ability to work through teams to drive work to completion
- Successful at coaching and/or mentoring team members to contribute at their highest level of impact; demonstrated ability to recruit and develop strong bench of talent to high performing team
- Outstanding communication, presentation and facilitation skills-can effectively frame data-backed discussions to technical and non-technical audience at all levels with high impact
- Experience working with Product Management and Development Teams in an agile environment
How you will lead
- Partner with Intuit business units in the exploration and delivery of customized solutions to meet new service needs
- Document the business requirements to deliver the desired service experience, partnering with other Customer Success BSA teams to prioritize and deliver the required platform configurations and collaborating with Customer Success Product Management to drive future platform requirements with data-backed business cases
- Lead with a vision and provide career coaching for a talented team of Business Systems Analysts who will do end to end platform capability assessments and drive platform customization requirements
- Spark innovation within the team, celebrate the team wins, and share out accomplishments across the organization
- Drive for clarity in roles and responsibilities to with leaders across Intuit to establish an effective working model for delivering reliable, scalable, and delightful services experiences with speed, certainty, and security.
- Drive innovation with outside in thinking, using best-in-class services companies as a gold standard
- Take extreme ownership of service production metrics to ensure the service is reliable, repeatable, and delightful and working effectively and efficiently at scale.
- Deliver executive presentations of data-driven strategies, business cases, and measures
- Drive solution delivery in line with predefined input goal targets and KPIs. Oversee deliverables and escalations, continually coaching and removing barriers for the team to enable them to do the best work of their lives