- PwC Private - Korean Business Network - Audit Experienced Associate - Atlanta, GA
- S& Cloud Strategy & IT Operating Model, Manager - Atlanta, GA
- Sr. Azure Database Modernization Architect - Atlanta, GA
- Workday Professional Services Automation (PSA), Manager - Atlanta, GA
- Oracle Solutions Engineer, Manager - Atlanta, GA
A career within International Tax Services will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC address their cross border tax needs both locally and globally by managing their global tax rates, finding areas of cost reduction, and responding to inquiries from regulatory authorities. You’ll gain a global perspective and an awareness of tax issues stemming from changes to evolving business structures and geographic expansions.Our International Tax Services Generalist – Practice Support team advises PwC on tax laws and reporting, legislation and planning strategies based on the geography and jurisdiction. You’ll be assisting our team with local tax laws, reporting requirements, statutory filings, corporate strategy, transfer pricing and indirect tax and other international taxation needs.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
We’re leading the way as technology-enabled tax advisors who provide value through digitization, automation and increased efficiencies – all made possible by equipping our professionals to succeed in a world where transactions are faster, more complicated and require a deeper level of sophistication. PwC Tax provides unparalleled technical knowledge and specialization and industry insights, coupled with the One Firm knowledge that brings everything PwC offers to solve our clients’ needs.
Global Business Structuring
Global Competency Network:
International Tax Services
Contract Type – Not Applicable
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Additional Educational Requirements:
A Juris Doctorate (JD), Master of Laws (LLM), or Master’s degree in Accounting or Taxation field of study will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
Minimum Years of Experience:
CPA or Member of the Bar
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in assisting companies to understand and assess the tax impact of company business, operations and transactions in multiple jurisdictions.
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in corporate tax including tax research, compliance and consulting within an international taxation environment.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in public accounting practices, law firm or corporate tax department of a multinational company.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in structural realignment, cash and financial statement effective tax rate analysis and improvement of tax efficiencies of cross-border flows.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as tax technical business advisor, including developing new relationships, making introductions to sell new services and doing so with a “One Firm” service mindset. Preferred familiarity with a CRM system.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in identifying and addressing client needs by:
- Building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; Communicating value propositions;
- Managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and,
- Preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust;
- Seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and ,
- Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success with automation & digitization in a professional services environment including but not limited to:
- Innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions;
- Working with large, complex data sets to build models and leverage data visualization tools to provide insights to clients;
- Utilizing digitization tools to reduce hours and optimize engagements; and,
- In-depth knowledge of alternative fee arrangements, including the use of pricing tools, to provide a point of view on pricing strategies.
We are transforming the way we deliver tax services. Find out more about what we do on our Tax Career Page at pwc.to/whatwedotax
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradotaxseniormanager. 290112 290112WD