- Manager, Amazon Ads - Adapt - London
- Salesforce Engineer, Amazon Shipping - London
- TPM - Amazon Security, Identity and Access Management - London
- Senior Art Director, Amazon Ads, Brand Innovation Lab - London
- Sr. Growth Manager, EMEA, Amazon Games - London
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Come build the future of entertainment with us.
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies – all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at anytime and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business – available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
Key job responsibilities
You will work as part of one of our small Agile teams, launching and growing new initiatives for Amazon’s global business. As an engineer, you can be involved in every aspect of the process – from idea generation, business analysis and technical design through to development and deployment across a variety of technologies – giving you a real sense of ownership. Together we build systems which meet high standards of performance and reliability and operate at massive scale.
Amazon is a place where builders can build. We’re looking for engineers who can delight customers by continually learning and inventing. From day one, you’ll be working with experienced engineers, designers and applied scientists who love what they do.
About the team
We are looking for Software Development Engineers to join the Transactional Video On Demand (TVOD) Commerce team. We own the renting and buying experience for customers worldwide. We engage customers with relevant and personalized TVOD offers, promotions, and bundles at competitive prices; making it simple for customers to purchase content; and manage their video libraries. We see an opportunity in introducing existing Prime customers to TVOD as well as using TVOD to be introduced to Prime and other Amazon products.
- Experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Experience building open source, commercial, or personal projects
- Experience building on AWS using S3, EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda, SNS, SQS etc.
- Experience using software version control tools
- Experience in building large-scale machine-learning infrastructure for recommendation, ads ranking, personalization or search, etc.
- Experience designing and deploying Big Data pipelines with tools such as AWS, Hadoop, Spark or MapReduce.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.