Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Are you passionate about Networking of Cloud Computing? Do you like to solve the most complex and large-scale networking challenges in the world today? Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners that use cloud computing services to run their solutions reliably, securely, efficiently and at lower cost?
At AWS Enterprise Support we are looking for a Senior Specialist Technical Account Manager (STAM), based in Japan, to provide unique deep-dive technical engagements for our Enterprise customers across Asia-Pacific, Japan and China (APJC). You will be a member of a dynamic team bringing the latest in disruptive, cutting-edge cloud computing technologies, focussed on the difficult cost and agility challenges facing many organisations.
You will provide strategic technical guidance to proactively improve performance, reliability, security and cost-effectiveness of customers’ solutions using AWS best practices. This role will focus on AWS Networking Services including Amazon VPC, Elastic Load Balancing, Route 53, Site-to-Site VPN, Direct Connect and Transit Gateway.
- Fluency in Japanese language and the ability to communicate in English (oral and written) both in business and technical context.
- The candidate will possess both technical and customer-facing skills that will allow them to be a “Trusted advisor” to customers. He or she will be able to facilitate relationships with senior personnel, as well as easily interact and give guidance to software developers, IT pros, and system architects. The ideal candidate will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- 5+ years of highly technical and analytical IT experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
- Expert level on TCP/IP, Layer2 Switching, Layer3 Routing technologies, and DNS.
- Exposure to security concepts / best practices
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- 10+ years of experience architecting and implementing enterprise-scale networks
- Internal enterprise or external customer-facing experience
- Experience with automation, tools and dashboards.
- Enterprise experience working with a wide range of internal stakeholders on operations implementation or migration with a company-wide impact.
- Company or regional-level recognition in the area of specialization.
- Ability to understand complex application data flows and bridge the gap between technical and business app requirements.
- Track record of implementing the cloud best practices (provisioning, deployment, monitoring using AGILE / Devops methodologies and tools) in large or complex organisations
- Understanding of cloud operations, hybrid cloud environments and cloud migration projects at scale, particularly from an operational effectiveness and reliability perspective
- Experience in operational parameters and troubleshooting for four (4) or more of the following: Compute / Storage / Networking / CDN / Databases / DevOps / Big Data and Analytics / Security / Applications Development in a distributed systems environment
- Experience with AWS services and/or other cloud offerings
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Amazon は男女雇用機会均等法を順守しています。人種、出身国、性別、性的指向、障がい、年齢、その他の属性によって差別することなく、平等に採用選考の機会を提供しています。障がいをお持ちの方は、以下をご覧ください。 https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/jp/
Please check the website below for measures to eliminate unwanted second-hand smoking in each facility:
The salary information will be provided individually prior to the 1st interview.