Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
This position is located in Greys RM20 3WZ
Work hard. Have fun. Make history. That’s our slogan, and we stand by it. So, as we continue to grow, we need to work as smart as we can to support all our team members which is why we are now introducing this role within the HR Team supporting our Delivery Station teams in the UK. Working closely with Human Resources and the leadership team to ensure a great experience for our associates and managers, if you have an interest in Human Resources this could be the right opportunity to help you move into this field.
Role will be based out of a Delivery station in the London area.
What you’ll be doing:
• You will be the first point of contact for our associates and will drive a positive associate experience.
• Dealing with day to day queries (e.g. pay, attendance, policy guidance) and where necessary directing queries to the best person or team to deal with them.
• Managing our time and attendance system, ensuring our people are paid correctly and we have no payroll discrepancies.
• People related administration and coordination tasks (e.g. new starter processes, expenses queries).
• Providing accurate and timely management information, and ensuring compliance with Company process, data protection requirements and best practice with regard to maintenance of HR systems and records.
• Supporting HR and management on a wide variety of people related topics and projects including support for engagement activity.
• Our operations are large scale and operate 7 days a week, the role will be based on 40 hours over 5 days a week.
- You are naturally customer obsessed; ability to work in a fast paced environment and remain close to the detail and working to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Good IT competence (Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, HR systems e.g. PeopleSoft)
- Confidence in verbal and written communication in English. High volume administration experience (including systems/database administration) in HR, recruitment or payroll.
- Experience of working with hourly paid employees.
- Someone who can work independently; multitask, organise and prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail is a must together with comfort handling a wide range of data (including sensitive and personal information).
- Maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality, and ensuring the integrity of HR records and conduct.
- Being a trusted and professional ambassador for HR and Leadership team.
- An enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn and flexible in approach.
- Knowledge of basic employment law and HR / Payroll practices would be advantageous.
Knowledge of basic employment law and HR / Payroll practices would be advantageous.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.