Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As a Technical Solutions Executive, you are one of the key factors of success for Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS). You will partner withAccountExecutives to drive revenue by proving our customer’s business challengesand desired outcomescan be met by the Autodesk Construction Cloud(ACC)platform and its individual solutions. Coming from the AEC industryand/or having worked in the AEC tech industry, you’ll utilise your experience to identify and uncover our customer’s business needs, develop a strategy, prove value, with the ultimate goal of delivering business outcomes for our customers. In doing this you’ll also develop long-term partnerships in accounts,by gaining a clear understanding of a customer’s environment,challenges, and requirements. All whilstbeing a part of alarger, hardworking and fun-loving Technical Sales organisation.
Also, you will occasionally be tasked with industry/product enablement for those incoming to the business or in other teams, unfamiliar with the construction industryand/or our solutions, as well as working with Marketing and supportinginitiatives topromote the ACC platform.
- Sales Team Collaboration: In partnership withAccountExecutives, execute on strategy and tactics for closing business and driving expansion, from undertaking technical discovery sessions, to conducting technical demonstrations and pilots etc. Effectivelyworks within a team environment and also with Channel Partners. Uses Autodesk company standard sales methodologies to ensure technical closure and alignment with sales strategies.Works closely with partnerships and integrations teams, for developing custom workflows through thorough business and technical discovery work with the customer.
- Customer Relationship Management:Develops required level of knowledge of customers’ business processes, workflows, and technical requirements in order to build “trusted advisor” relationships with customers. Maintains comprehensive knowledge of business processes, technology trends, and workflows within their domain of expertise, to provide insight and guidance required to position the value of the ACC. Ensures efficient customerhandoversbetween the pre-salesandpost-salesteams. Demonstrates thought leadershipwithcustomers,to differentiate Autodesk as a long-term solution partner. Deliversthe ACCproduct roadmaps with customers and relays customer feedback to R&D.
- Technical Discovery & Solution Fit:Drivestechnical discoveryin collaboration withtheAccountExecutive,based on pre-established opportunity size or complexity(i.e. a qualified opportunity). Manages the technical evaluation process and assessments, either remote or on-site. Provides leadership and guidance in the formulation of requirement definitions, scoping documentation, process assessments etc., for sales opportunities to help make business cases and drive ROI. Lead or facilitate the discovery workshops of varying sizes to help uncover business issues/drivers/initiatives and use of this information to help connect with Autodesk solutions to deliver business outcome value. Leverages Autodesk software, applications, and services together with other resources to develop innovative solutions that satisfy technical, fiscal, and schedule constraints within the customer’s business.
- TechnicalClosure:Responsible for aligning with key customer stakeholders to secure business and technical closure of the proposed solution within ACC. Manages technical evaluations, defines solutions architecture, facilitates demonstrations and , 3rdparty engagements, etc.Consults with Account Executivesontechnical validation and assesses feasibility, correctness and completeness of proposed solutions; applies best practices in solving business problems. Assesses and directs customers regarding strategic product issues to maximise customer satisfaction and product revenue. Documents quantifiable pain as identified in before scenarios, technical decision criteria, and metrics used in the evaluation within Salesforce and within provided collaborative technologies, such as for creating value-added documentation.
- Internal Leadership: Shares best practices, competitive information, innovation, and thought leadership within the sales organisation, product divisions, and technical salesorganisation locally and globally. Participates in strategic speaking engagements at high profileinternal and external events,working in collaboration with Marketing. Interacts and communicates with the various business units of ACSto ensure thataccountneeds are met. Provides answers and shares knowledge on technical product as well as integration information. Participates in mentorship and on-boarding of new ACS technical solutions professionals during their onboarding.Maintains and promotes the value oftheirdomain expertise to all Sales channels,via a variety of knowledge sharing mechanisms:-
- Participating and/or leading one-on-one and team sessions with peers, colleagues, partners, and customers that highlight business objectives/issues and resolution.
- Developing, delivering, and leading Autodesk product strategy workshops for internal Autodesk employees.
Establishes and maintains industry leadership through comprehensive, in-depth knowledge of the technologies oftheirdomain, and insight into the industry practices, business processes, applications, and solutions the domain impacts and is impacted upon by the global technology marketplace. Influences industry ecosystems through the following activities:-
- Leveraging social media networks, sites, and tools to build personal and Autodesk brand to establish credibility.
- Developing/delivering presentations to user groups and one-to-many, scalable approaches.
- Participating in regional/national conferences by developing and delivering presentations or workshops consistent with Autodesk messaging.
- Participating in professional or domain specific associations.
- 5+ years of experience in the AEC industryand/or AEC technology industry
- General understanding of SaaStechnology andsales
- Isresults-driven and has a consistent track record of successful projects
- Hungry, humble, and smart with advanced soft skills
- Analytical, detail-oriented and a master multitasker
- You’re an overall genuine person and team player who’s forward-thinking and passionate about moving the industry forward
- Entrepreneurial and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Fluent in English and native/fluent in French, as the role is to primarily support customers in France.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.