- Project Manager - Charlottesville, VA
- FLUID POWER ENGINEER - Chesapeake, VA
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER - Norfolk, VA
- STRUCTURAL ENGINEER, SENIOR - Norfolk, VA
- Shipboard Design Engineer - King George, VA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Technical Solutions Executive partners with the Named Accounts Sales Executive to drive incremental annual recurring revenue (ARR) by translating a Named Account customer’s business challenges into technical solutions that deliver business outcomes. Responsible for driving expansion and long-term partnerships in accounts by gaining a clear understanding of a customer’s environment, challenges, and requirements.
- Account Plan Development and Management: In partnership with Named Accounts Sales Executives, validates customer success plan and executes on strategy/tactics for closing business and driving expansion. Coordinates with global account resources (such as the Customer Success Manager) on account strategy and customer initiatives. Uses Autodesk company standard sales methodologies to ensure technical closure and alignment with sales strategies
- Customer Relationship Management: Develops required level of knowledge of customers’ business process, workflows, and technical requirements in order to build “trusted advisor” relationships with customers. Maintains a comprehensive knowledge of the business processes, technology trends, and workflows, within their domain of expertise, to provide insight and guidance required to position the value of current and new Autodesk solutions. Demonstrates thought leadership at the customer to differentiate Autodesk and gain acceptance that Autodesk is a long term solution provider
- Technical Discovery & Solution Fit: Leads and manages technical discovery. Provides leadership and guidance in the formulation of requirements definitions, scope documents, user needs studies, process assessments and project assessments for sales opportunities to help make business cases and drive ROI. Happy to lead or facilities in discovery workshops of varying sizes to help uncover business issues/drivers/initiatives and use this information to help connect with Autodesk solutions to deliver business outcome value. Leverages Autodesk software, applications, and services together with other resources to develop innovative solutions that satisfy technical, fiscal and schedule constraints within the customer’s business
- Customer Closure: Responsible for aligning with key customer stakeholders to secure business and technical closure of the proposed solution. Manages technical evaluations, defines solution architecture, facilitates product demonstrations, “pilot” projects, 3rd party engagements etc. Provides technical validation and assesses feasibility, correctness and completeness of proposed solutions; applies best practices in solving business problems. Assesses and directs customers regarding strategic product issues involving license deployment, licensing structures and license management to maximize customer satisfaction and product revenue
- Collaboration: Develops and maintains trusted working relationships with the sales force and adjacent business resources (sales management, consulting, business development, global technical sales, marketing). Oversees and guides these resources within outlined account objectives to ensure customer satisfaction and business closure, coordinate global strategy and account coverage, and support broader decision making whilst enhancing the customer experience with Autodesk
- Internal Leadership: Shares best practices, competitive information, innovation, and thought leadership within the sales organization, product divisions, and technical sales organization locally and globally. Interacts and communicates with the various business units of Autodesk to ensure that Named Accounts needs are met. Provides answers and shares knowledge on technical product and integration information
- Master/Diploma degree in engineering
- Knowledge of AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction) industries in Korea
- Languages:Native Korean and Business English are mandatory, additional languages are a plus
- Knowledge of the Autodesk solution portfolio
- Solution Sales methodology or technical sales experience
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills – including comfort in front of large audiences
- Strong teamwork / relationship management skills
- Works independently and can manage multiple priorities
- Requirements gathering and discovery proficiency
- Ability to travel up to 50%
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.