- Partner Business Consultant DACH - München, Bayern
- AI Research Scientist - München, Bayern
- Named Account Sales Executive DACH - München, Bayern
- Office Facilities Coordinator - Munich - München, Bayern
- Product Architect (Hardware) - München, Bayern
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Business Development Executive is a strategic role in the sales organization that directly interfaces with large design, manufacturing and automotive firms and their ecosystem supply chains. This work falls into two broad categories, fueling growth with our largest named accounts through actionable thought leadership and scaling business development best practices across industry sectors. The Business Development Executive influences the decision makers at our largest clients and with the owners of projects, and puts Autodesk in the middle of our customers’ supply chains, positively impacting named accounts, mid-market, and territory clients.
This role identifies, develops and executes business development initiatives supporting the sales organization’s needs. The specific focus for this role will be on leveraging Autodesk’s solutions to bring digital transformation to the Design & Manufacturing and Automotive industry.
- Influence customer business initiatives and influence our customers’ decision-makers through actionable thought leadership
- Develops essential and effective relationships with executive-level / senior-level design & manufacturing customers
- Translates customer business initiatives, challenges, and opportunities into unique business value for Autodesk, ensuring the Autodesk team delivers Business Value to their client account(s)
- Perform as the “Thought Leader” for “Digital Transformation” industry processes and represent Autodesk, Autodesk technology, and Autodesk interests with customers, industry associations, Autodesk events, and conferences
- Develop and execute ecosystem strategic programs at customers, owners, manufacturing industries, and associations: run programs to influence the customers of our customers, and the supply chains of our customers
- Develop and execute new growth opportunities for Autodesk
- Assist customer teams in achieving growth and revenue targets with existing and new customers; work closely with sales teams, technical solution engineers, customer success managers, and designated support specialists on identifying and qualifying opportunities
- Drive strategic imperatives to maximize the impact of Autodesk customers on the entire industry ecosystem
- Responsibility for the development and execution of repeatable plays and insights to the Named Account & Territory sales teams
- Ensures consistency of Industry approach for Field stakeholders, including Sales Management, Named Account Sales, Territory Sales, and Overlay Product Sales Teams
- Partners with Industry Strategy and Product teams and provides valuable information for mid & long-term strategy
- 5-10 years’ experience working in the Automotive and/or Design and Manufacturing industry + sales or business development experience
- Credible and experienced with business & technology trends in Autodesk target industries
- Possesses knowledge of typical customer pain points associated with the industry
- Is familiar with modern and agile processes in the manufacturing world and understands the manufacturing process from design to production, including factory planning
- Excellent understanding of technology trends in manufacturing and/or automotive industry
- Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to communicate at multiple levels of a client organization, including C level communication
- “challenger & change maker mentality” capable of delivering “Thought Leadership” POV to decision makers
- Strong business acumen
- Hungry to have a positive impact on Autodesk business in Europe
- Acts proactively, thoughtful, decisively, and with integrity
- Strong team player & strong collaboration skills, able to bring people together
- Strong networking skills
- Strives for continuous improvement through change management
- A proven track record in attaining results as part of a team
- Excellent emotional intelligence
- Demands, shares, and rewards success
- Travel: 10 days / month
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.