Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced digital marketing professional to lead our regional cross-channel digital marketing strategy across our online-transacted product set.
You will lead digital marketing across all major channels for Autodesk online products. You will collaborate with analytics, the digital channels and industry leads to optimize for higher KPIs, cost savings and a better experience for our customers.
The ideal candidate has strong hands-on experience in SEM primarily with good secondary experience in all other digital channels. You can ask the right level of questions to identify root issues in the online experience and extract the right online strategy/tactics for course-correcting or increased growth. You are a go-getter that takes initiatives to own and grow your market.
Your entrepreneurial mindset, keen drive to innovate and hands-on approach will be key in driving the business of many products across the APJ region forward.
- Understand, synthesize and extrapolate key findings from regular digital reporting to help inform short and long-term goals to drive the business forward
- Use analytics to help plan optimized digital marketing spend, end-to-end testing and strategy to drive higher acquisition
- Accountable for helping achieve the billings target in collaboration with industry, estore and digital channel teams
- Oversee reporting, including in-depth analytics of ROI as well as new ways to analyze and look at the business with an omni-channel view
- Push for the development of thought-leadership and customer journey content designed to accelerate our business momentum and better engage customers based on content needs of campaigns
- Conceptualize, plan and direct better execution and optimization of targeting, creative, media, and budget allocation to maximize results
- Working with product marketing, become an expert on our target audience, messages that appeal to them and the company’s tone: know what buyers care about, how they buy, and their buying criteria
- 5+ years of experience in B2B or B2C marketing or digital marketing experience
- Strong underpinning in modern digital marketing tools, inner workings and technologies for optimizing spend and maximizing results
- A keen eye for detail and marketing creativity
- Capable of understanding our product value and feature set from a benefits standpoint
- Very strong written and communications skills – must be able to communicate the value proposition of the company, able to create original content, edit existing content, etc
- Solid understanding of online conversion optimization and UX principles
- Unafraid to try new things or challenge the status quo
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.