CrowdStrike is a leading cybersecurity company protecting customers from all cyber threats by leveraging its security cloud to stop breaches.
WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
The CrowdStrike OverWatch Elite team is seeking a motivated individual with strong technical skills and customer centric personality to act as a trusted advisor to OverWatch Elite’s managed threat hunting customers.
OverWatch Elite Threat Response Analysts act as a bolt-on to the Falcon OverWatch managed threat hunting service by collaborating with clients, exchanging threat intelligence with clients, providing threat briefings to a diverse audience, drafting communication around threat detections, performing hypothesis driven hunts, leading customer war rooms, and acting as liaison between customers and threat hunting teams.
The OverWatch Elite team delivers ‘White Glove’ service to augment OverWatch threat hunting and provides a personal consultative threat response experience to customers that expect a top-tier, proactive, professional service.
To be successful in this role, you must: be a motivated self-starter, be committed to ongoing self-education, possess strong customer service skills, be familiar with threat hunting operations, have excellent technical problem-solving skills, be obsessed with ‘WOWing’ the customer and stopping breaches.
This position is open to remote candidates located on the East or West Coast.
- Generate high-quality customer deliverables to meet the criteria and expectations of the service such as:
- Hunting for threats, anomalies and cyber-related disruptions on customer endpoints
- Performing threat analysis, deep-dives and incident assessments
- Researching and assessing customer’s threats and IOCs
- Conducting ongoing customer environment assessments
- Holding quarterly customer security report presentations
- Conducting research and presenting threat briefings to a large audience
- Provide subject matter expertise and insight to clients about industry attack trends and defenses by developing and maintaining deep awareness and understanding of evolving threats, adversaries and intrusion trends
- Development and delivery of impactful threat briefings, reporting and presentations to customers by providing actionable intelligence
- Collaborate interdepartmental teams to help detect new, interesting or unique threats and mitigations based on hunting observations
- Build strong advisory relationships with customers and continuously exceeding client expectations
- Guide clients through Threat Response findings and providing subject matter expertise for response activities
- Gather client input and feedback across customer base to influence service roadmaps
- Mentor threat response analysts
- Lead strategic team projects
- Act as a point of escalation for analysts within assigned region(s)
- Trustworthy, self-starter, good communicator, collaborative, dependable, and driven personality
- Bachelor’s degree in information security or related discipline or the equivalent of eight (8) years or more in the industry as job experience
- Three (3) or more years of significant client-facing relationship management experience
- Prior cyber experience in three (3) or more of the following:
- Threat response
- Intrusion analysis
- Endpoint incident response (MAC, Linux, and/or Windows)
- Malware analysis
- Penetration testing
- Threat hunting
- Information security consulting
- Bonus points for experience with big-data processing tools such as Splunk, Humio, Logstash, Kibana, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to convey extremely technical concepts to audiences with varying technical prowess
- Strong understanding of MITRE ATT&CK techniques / sub-techniques and ability to articulate TTPs to customers
- Proven ability and confidence to tailor communication to a wide range of stakeholders from Security Analysts to CIOs
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.