CrowdStrike is a leading cybersecurity company protecting customers from all cyber threats by leveraging its security cloud to stop breaches.
WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
CrowdStrike is seeking an experienced Cloud Solution Architect with significant Cloud architecture best practices and cybersecurity domain expertise. As a Cloud Solution Architect, you will establish yourself as a trusted advisor on CrowdStrike’s cloud security solutions and cloud integrations for the local CrowdStrike Sales teams, Customers, and Partners within your territory.
As a CrowdStrike Cloud Solution Architect, you will be the authority on our cybersecurity offerings for Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Microsoft Azure, and container orchestration solutions like Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift.
This position will collaborate with a diverse group of teams internal to CrowdStrike, across our strategic cloud partners, and in various open-source communities and standard bodies relating to secure cloud computing. Your contributions will span from helping establish and define CrowdStrike’s cloud partner initiatives and programs’ technical nature, creating technical reference architectures, building training for CrowdStrike technical staff, and cloud sales enablement.
- Ensure effective technical field sales coverage of the account base.
- Engage with core account sales teams to drive strategic account plans and objectives.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to establish key stakeholders and business-line owners.
- Act as an interface between field/customer requirements and CrowdStrike Product and Engineering teams.
- Provide feedback to engineering teams on customer requirements and customer adoption of our products to drive our products’ customer adoption.
- Drive customer and partner meetings through sales calls, relationship building, solution selling, and problem resolution.
- Help build field enablement documentation and training that is sector-specific.
- Be a cloud subject matter expert and present at industry conferences and CrowdStrike marketing events
- Provide guidance on complicated technical issues utilizing in-depth knowledge of the company, products, industry, and solutions.
- Deliver development and improvement of methods, techniques, and evaluation processes for CrowdStrike solutions.
- 5+ years or equivalent experience in consulting or sales engineering roles – particularly in the areas of Cloud and Cyber Security.
- Technical sales experience in the Cloud Security Posture Management solutions
- Expertise in DevOps and technologies such as Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker, and OpenShift.
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) and automation tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Azure Resource Manager, or GCP Cloud Deployment Manager Templates
- Experience with cloud service providers such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform, including configuration and administration of security features and services.
- Strong understanding of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems as well as virtualized and Containerized workloads
- Technical sales experience in the Cloud Workload Protection security solutions
- Ability to understand complex cloud architectures and eco-systems.
- Technical understanding of incident response, computer forensics, network administration, management, and endpoint security technologies concerning cloud strategy.
- Motivated with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communicator – written, verbal, and presentation.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to implement systematic approaches to scale within a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.