- HR Coordinator - Arlington, VA
- Sr. Security Analyst (TS/SCI) - Arlington, VA
- CDM Endpoint Engineer Lead - Fairfax, VA
- Cyber Threat Analyst (Tier 2) - Alexandria, VA
- Senior SOC Analyst - Arlington, VA
CrowdStrike is a leading cybersecurity company protecting customers from all cyber threats by leveraging its security cloud to stop breaches.
WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
CrowdStrike is looking for highly motivated, self-driven, technical Manager dedicated to making a difference in global security by protecting organisations against the most advanced attackers in the world.
Our CrowdStrike virtual security operations centre offers opportunities to expand your skill set through a wide variety of experiences including working together in a team environment in detecting and responding to incidents as they occur in real-time for our customers.
This role is open to candidates remotely within the UK, or within our office in Reading. We also offer hybrid working models.
Am I a Manager for Falcon Complete?
Are you capable of leading teams and interacting well with customers? Are you self-motivated and able to motivate others? Do you love working around like-minded, smart people who you can learn from and mentor? Do you have an incident response or information security background that you would like to build upon, and rapidly accelerate your skills? Do you enjoy working with customers and providing excellent customer service you can be proud of?
Under the guidance of a regional Director a Falcon Complete Manager is expected to:
- Manage a team of technical analysts to deliver the Falcon Complete service according to operations objectives and SLAs, whilst seeking to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
- Develop and maintain an educational environment where the knowledge and performance of the team is constantly advancing through effective leadership, coaching, and day-to-day management.
- Oversee and guide the response, investigation, and resolution of security incidents.
- Manage daily, weekly and event-based reporting for trending, planning, and situational awareness. This will include deliverables such as producing and reviewing aggregated performance metrics.
- Serve as liaison with internal CrowdStrike stakeholders and external customers to ensure any service issues are fully addressed.
- Develop and improve processes for incident detection, triage, and the execution of countermeasures.
- Work with local and global leadership to create and manage projects and activities that exploit opportunities for ongoing improvements to align with the Falcon Complete mission and goals.
Successful candidates will have experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Management of operational teams: experience in managing teams in an operational service delivery environment. Including the coaching and development of team members, along with career and progress planning.
- Incident handling: experience in conducting or managing incident response for organisations, investigating targeted threats such as the Advanced Persistent Threat, Organised Crime, and Hactivists.
- Incident remediation: strong understanding of targeted attacks and able to create customised tactical and strategic remediation plans for compromised organisations.
- Forensic Analysis: a background using a variety of forensic analysis tools in incident response investigations to determine the extent and scope of compromise, this may also include network forensics, and malware analysis.
- Network, cloud or infrastructure operations and architecture/engineering: understanding of secure network architecture, network operations, cloud environments, or infrastructure (which may include Windows, Linux, Mac environments for example).
All candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience in effectively leading and coaching technical information security professionals.
- Experience of relevant incident handling experience.
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and associated decision making in a productive and professional manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to translate highly technical information into a business context and to demonstrate adaptability when communicating at all levels in an organisation.
- Proven customer service skills.
The following skills and experience would also be advantageous:
- Customer/managed service delivery experience in managing against operational objectives and SLAs.
- Experience in developing or improving service or management information reporting and metrics.
- Experience of building and shaping teams, or capabilities.
- Project management.
- Knowledge of broader cyber security and information technology specialisms including, but not limited to, cyber risk management / understanding of information and operational risk, vulnerability management and patching, identity and access management, application security, and IT service management (i.e. ITIL disciplines).
Education and qualifications
Your experience is what matters to us the most for this role.
A degree (BSc or MSc) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Security, or other related field is highly relevant. However, a degree isn’t everything to us here at CrowdStrike; we welcome applicants from all educational backgrounds.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.