At Schwab, “Own Your Tomorrow” embodies everything they do.
Schwab Retirement Plan Services (SRPS), an affiliate of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is one of the leading providers of bundled retirement plan services. Schwab offers full-service retirement plans featuring complete retirement services for defined contribution, defined benefit, and non-qualified plans. Schwab’s combined expertise in recordkeeping and related services, investment choice and award-winning participant experience, education, and advice as well as high-end technology helps employers offer competitive employee benefits. Additionally SRPS introduces participants to the range of valuable products and services available to them through Schwab more broadly, thereby helping them achieve Schwab’s purpose, to help every investor be financially fit.
Our Communication Consulting team objective is to know our clients and institutionalize internal planning and external communication processes around our clients. We will improve client retention through needs-based client consulting and engagement strategies that drive better participant outcomes. We have dedicated teams that support different plan sizes and complexities.
* Will consider nationwide talent as workplace flexibility is available to include partial or permanent remote.
What you are good at
As a Communication Consultant, you will be accountable to develop, deliver and manage an effective engagement strategy for each of your assigned clients, encompassing DC, DB, NQ retirement plans and related services. We will look to you to:
- Establish a detailed understanding of the value of our Participant Experience and communication offerings and further awareness among clients and service teams
- Know our clients, establish a positive relationship with plan sponsors and be an active player on collaborative and consultative service teams
- Develop data-based participant engagement plans aligned with client goals
- Manage client expectations to align with stated client agreements, including budget and service parameters
- Maintain effective communication with internal business partners to ensure successful end-to-end execution of participant engagement plans
- Provide input on client sales strategies and participate in the sales process, including attending sales finals and site visits to win and retain clients
- Identify trends and gaps in our Participant Experience and communication offerings and share information with leadership
What you have
- At least 5 years of financial services or communication/marketing experience
- Employer-sponsored retirement plan expertise preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong analytical and consultative skills
- Articulate communicator with strong listening skills; presents well in person, on the phone and in meetings
- Proven ability to influence others and encourage action
- Collaborative with proven ability to develop internal and external partnerships
- High achievement orientation, measures success through quantitative results
- Business travel required as needed
Target Total Compensation – 79,600-157,600
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience — talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home-today and in the future. Explore further .
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281 .
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.