Facebook is the largest social media network, enabling over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
In Marketing Science, our mission is to help all businesses grow by transforming marketing practices grounded in data and science. We are specifically looking for a candidate with strong analytical and critical thinking skills and a passion for generating data-driven insights. You should have talent for taking complex concepts and distilling them into clear accessible formats. This role will challenge you to not only provide strategic direction to advertisers on their measurement efforts, but also to develop strategic insights for marketers
Marketing Science Partner, Benelux Responsibilities:
- You will work with a broad array of Facebook advertisers in measuring true business value and growing their businesses through Facebooks’ ad platforms.
- You will engage in client conversations, presentations of results and partner internally with cross functional and specialist teams to advise on marketing best practices using evidence based insights.
- You will consult with clients and agencies on products and solutions for different needs and challenges as it pertains to media, marketing, or key measurement questions.
- You will deliver trainings/education for internal and external audiences through dedicated sessions, webinars, and events.
- Where appropriate, you will look to scale learnings and insights from your work with clients or through research to the appropriate internal/external audiences.
- As opportunities arise, you will execute and/or lead key proactive programs that will help grow our advertisers’ businesses (in partnership with product marketing and sales teams).
- 5+ years’ experience in research, analytics, or ad effectiveness
- A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- You have experience with statistical analysis, including but not limited to experimental design, modelling, or advertising research
- Causal inference methods (Bayesian, re-sampling techniques etc)
- You have strong SQL knowledge and the ability to build pipelines
- Overall understanding of measurement methodologies (MMM, MTA, Lift)
- You have experience inspiring action based on data-driven insights including influencing advertiser planning and buying behavior
- You have experience building connections with customers and team members through effective communication and collaborating cross-functionally
- You are comfortable communicating complex topics to a non-technical audience
- You have a track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Good understanding of fundamental machine learning concepts
- You have experience in scaling data-driven insights and learnings to broad audiences through appropriate channels
- Python / R is a plus