For C&G, works seamlessly to provide medical and scientific/technical support focusing on the needs of external clinical thought leaders, medical team members at the regional and country levels, cross-functional team members at the regional and country levels, as well as the broader OBU.
The role will provide scientific leadership for the C&G program, including new therapeutic areas, and will also be involved in any local launch medical activities related to C&G in Korea. Other CELL & GENE THERAPY products may be added to his/her responsibilities as advancing. In addition, the Medical Lead works with the TMO team to deliver high quality clinical trials in Korea; support Medical Affairs clinical programs (phase IV trials, registries, investigator-initiated trials etc.); develop partnerships with investigators and medical opinion leaders; support brand or franchise marketing teams and their activities; provide input into medical educational programs; hold advisory boards; execute training programs and liaise with regulatory departments and oversea and manage safety related issues.
[Medical vision, strategy & planning]
– Building a vision & strategies of C&G Korea in line with
– Development of local medical affairs pro-grams/tactics to fulfil the vision/strategies.
– Supporting AP/EGM-centric events in alignment with global HQ
– develop and implement the MEEP (Medical Ex-pert Engagement Plan)
– Develop and maintain optimal relationships & partnership with
– Supporting treatment providers for questions/enquiries and providing guidance.
– disseminating credible information to ME/medical community
– Obtaining/collecting local insights and feed-backs from
– Develop and run a local ABM for key issues
– providing internal decision makers with in-sights/feedback from MEs
– Close watch/monitoring competitors’ activities & gather relevant info.
– Leading medical education on CELL & GENE THERAPY (internal & external)
– Conducting/ supporting training on safety and treatment protocols.
– Overall responsibility for safety and quality standards
[Reputation & Compliance]
– Contribute proactively to build a credible image and positive reputation for Novartis.
– Manage enquiries from media in collaboration with communication team.
– Ensuring that local regulations, GCP, SOP and WP requirements are fulfilled
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
• Bachelors or above & majored in relevant area; ex. pharmacy, biology, biochemistry, clinical pathology, genetic engineering, etc.
• Fluent in both Korean and English
• Work experience in pharmaceutical industry > 5 years
• Oncology experience preferred
• Demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Company / Legal Entity
Research & Development