washpostlife The Washington Post
The Washington Post is a historic pillar of American journalism, renowned for in-depth political reporting and investigative journalism—with over a dozen foreign bureaus committed to excellence.
The Washington Post is seeking an Associate Client Services Manager to join our CSM team. The Associate Client Services Manager will work directly with the Client Service Managers and Client Partners (Sales) to drive efficient management and support of our digital business. Digital Client Services fosters client relationships, strategizes with Sales and Marketing on RFPs and sponsorships, partners with Campaign Management (Ad Ops) to monitor and optimize campaign performance, and helps finance to recognize all earned revenue. The Associate Client Services Manager will be at the center of it all, helping to implement digital campaigns and gain insight into our advertising solutions. Come join a team of highly engaged individuals to help drive the success of the Washington Post Client Solutions team.
- You have an interest in digital advertising, publisher media, or marketing and client services
- You have exceptional organizational and communication skills
- You are a quick learner who is curious and motivated
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and can handle multiple projects
- You are an innovative thinker who shares ideas often and is not afraid to speak up
- Assist with the implementation of digital contracts by helping to: build media plans, enter contracts into our system (Operative), 3rd party tag match, send trafficking instructions to AdOps (JIRA) and ensure accurate billing
- Monitor communication between internal partners and clients and aid in resolving client inquiries when needed
- Ensure accuracy of campaign launch by checking all campaign ad materials and communicating to the client on additional needs
- Maintain projects and weekly reporting for multiple clients and Client Partners (Sales)
- Work in tandem with Client Service Managers to support the needs of the digital advertising business
- Familiarity with Digital Advertising (degree in Communications or Advertising is a plus but not required)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Reliable and self-motivated
The Post strives to provide its readers with high-quality, trustworthy news and information while constantly innovating. That mission is best served by a diverse, multi-generational workforce with varied life experiences and perspectives. All cultures and backgrounds are welcomed.
The innovation doesn’t end in the Newsroom – dozens of teams power The Washington Post. We are now hiring the next innovator – how will you Impact Tomorrow?