Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (PSFE: NYSE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions.
We are seeking a dynamic Email and CRM Marketing Manager to help build and optimise customer journeys and campaigns across our markets and products. You’ll play a key role in addressing the needs of our merchants and ensuring a seamless experience throughout the lifecycle. This key team member will oversee our marketing calendar and lead operations of campaigns from end to end, including strategy, creative, execution, and analysis.
As a Email and CRM Marketing Manager, you will have 5+ years of experience in CRM, Email Marketing, Lifecycle Marketing, or a similar role. The ideal candidate must have proven experience and success at driving performance and engagement across various stages of the customer lifecycle (from acquisition, engagement, retention, churn) at a global scale. Successful candidates will be results driven and understand how to leverage personalized CRM content and channels to impact our relationships with merchants and customers.
- Work closely with peers across Marketing, Product, Account Management, and Sales to develop ongoing customer communications
- Identify and apply best practices to measure, analyse and test to determine new opportunities and provide recommendations for improved customer experience
- Optimize performance through A/B testing to deliver results and make program improvements
- Establish a deep understanding of the customer’s motivations, challenges, and personas
- Help to maximize retention through onboarding, nurturing, win-back, and any other relevant programs
- Own the customer journey by mapping, assessing, and prioritizing future marketing touch points
- Develop, execute, and optimize email campaigns, ensuring campaign setup is flawless.
- Own the day-to-day execution of email programs including reviewing copy, building, scheduling, testing, and reporting.
- Establish a reporting cadence that keeps key stakeholders in the know
- Draft creative briefs and create new marketing content that drives results, including email, case studies, webinars, and other collateral
- Strong understanding of CRM and digital marketing best practices including design, testing and measurement
- Familiarity with enterprise level ESPs and marketing automation platforms
- Strong analytical skills and experience in reporting to identity trends and drive recommendations to continually improve program performance
- Meticulous and exceptional attention to details, organized, and able to multitask and prioritize in a busy work environment
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills to influence cross-functional teams
- Team player with experience working collaboratively across a global organization
- Solid understanding of email best practices including, subject lines, messaging, segmentation, A/B testing, list management, deliverability, privacy laws, and CAN-SPAM laws.
- HTML experience would be beneficial
- Experience writing and reviewing copy is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.