- Relationship Banker - Austin, TX - Austin, TX
- Teller- 20 Hrs- Austin Ben White - Austin, TX
- Trust Officer (Fiduciary Specialist) - RM Connection/Directed Trading - Austin, TX
- Senior Residential Real Estate Appraiser - Austin, TX
- Teller - FT 40 Hr - The Domain - Austin, TX - Austin, TX
wellsfargo Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a diversified community-based financial services company with a vision to satisfy customer’s financial needs and help them succeed financially.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Trust Officer (Associate Fiduciary Specialist) – Estate Settlement Administration in Trust Client & Advisor Services as part of Wealth and Investment Management. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Identify customer needs and offer solutions while managing the risk of accounts
- Assist with the termination and final distribution of a variety of types of accounts, including trust and estate accounts.
- Support senior administrators with the settlement of probate estates and trusts following the death of an existing Wells Fargo client, or upon the appointment of Wells Fargo as a personal representative of a probate estate.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal laws and procedures applicable to the administration of a probate estate or a trust following the death of the beneficiary or decedent.
- Assist with plans of distributions, final distribution of assets, and final termination of accounts.
- Administer client accounts in order to create, expand, and serve relationships
- Review basic issues, policies, or procedures for which answers can be quickly obtained related to moderately complex risk tasks and deliverables
- Develop knowledge of investment strategies, objectives, and asset allocations
- Analyze trust and financial information and prioritize as appropriate
- Set up, administer, terminate, and distribute moderately complex accounts of all types
- Receive direction from supervisor and exercise independent judgment while developing understanding of function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Communicate directly with clients, Wells Fargo partners, and external resources
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- 6+ months of Fiduciary Products experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Knowledge and understanding of estate, trust, or fiduciary administration
- Experience with death settlements
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good PC skills with the aptitude to learn new systems quickly
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.