Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company.
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:Lockheed Martin is a Cyber Security pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing employees are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that encourages employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus – if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position will be located at either Luke AFB, AZ or Eglin AFB, FL and will support the F-35 Security Mobile Support Team (SMST).
The F-35 SMST is a geographically dispersed mobile security team of experienced program and cyber security professionals focused on providing global F-35 security support, where needed, to ensure mission success. This position requires a skilled and motivated individual who can ensure classified/SAP and unclassified cybersecurity compliance requirements are met in accordance with cyber governance (DoD, JSIG, NIST) and applicable system security authorization packages.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Potential for frequent domestic and international travel to F-35 sites in the Contiguous United States, Alaska, Japan, and the UK.
– Executing and documenting continuous monitoring tasks, audit log review, incident response, user training, media control, developing authorization artifacts, plans and procedures, and implementation of risk mitigation strategies for complex simulation, training and operational systems.
– Self-inspection support, to include running self-inspection checklists and conducting peer reviews.
– Engagement with internal and external customers in a multi-tasking environment that demands strong customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
Mission requirements may require other than first-shift work. Other duties as assigned.
– Final Transferable Secret security clearance; last Periodic Reinvestigation must be within the last six (6) years or enrollment in Continuous Evaluation (CE) program.
– Able to attain and maintain Special Access Program (SAP) access.
– Currently possess and maintain active DoD 8140/DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification.
– Experience supporting cybersecurity requirements under RMF and JSIG (SAP), specifically on the F-35 program
– Ability to integrate with various local security teams and establish and maintain relationships with geographically dispersed external customers.
– Organized and self-motivated, with excellent communication skills.
– Desire and ability to travel.
– Due to future mission requirements, TS/SCI clearance may be required.
– Experience as an Information System Security Officer or Information Systems Security Manager.
– Experience working in a military environment.
– Exhibits a growth mindset and emotional intelligence.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.