Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company.
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:Lockheed Martin is a Cyber Security pioneer, partner, innovator, and builder. Our amazing employees are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that encourages employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus – if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Junior career level member of a team of Classified Cybersecurity Professionals in support of Lockheed Martin (LM) Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) F-35 program primarily focused as an Information System Security Officer (ISSO).
The selected candidate must have solid working experience with auditing and security maintenance of Windows and Linux Servers/Clients, PC Desktops, network devices, and supported applications. The candidate will apply information technology security principles, evaluate information system security settings, complete weekly system audits, apply security and virus-definition patches, and conduct media reviews.
Additionally, the candidate must be able to develop an understanding of the US Government’s assessment and authorization (A&A) process under Risk Management Framework (RMF) and apply it to obtaining and/or maintaining an Authorization to Operate/Connect (ATO/ATC), etc. This may include one or more of the following guidance directives: Joint Special Access Program (SAP) Implementation Guide (JSIG), DoDI 8500.01, DoD 5205.07, NIST SP 800-37, NIST SP 800-53, and the Committee on National Security Systems Instruction (CNSSI) 1253. This position reports to the F-35 Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) and will assist with self-inspection reviews as needed.
Mission requirements may require other than first-shift work. Other duties as assigned.
• Final Transferable Secret security clearance, last PR must be within the last 6 years.
• Must be able to attain and maintain Special Access Program (SAP) access.
• At a minimum, DoD IAT Level II baseline certification: CCNA Security, CSA+ (CySA+), GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, or SSCP.
• Must maintain DoD 8570.01-M certification for the duration of filling a position requiring DoD Cyber Workforce requirements.
• Experience with conducting weekly system and network audits.
• Prior ISSO experience highly desirable.
• Ability to work independently without appreciable direction.
• Experience performing the continuous monitoring of system security controls.
• Experience with Authorization to Operate/Connect (ATO/C) under the RMF A&A USG structure.
• Familiarity with one or more of the following: STIG Viewer, Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP), SPLUNK, SharkCage, LogRhythm, Ansible, Chef, Host Based Security System (HBSS), Nessus Security Center, Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), VMWare, and/or Packer.
• Must be able to build and maintain effective team and customer relationships.
• Keen attention to detail and adherence to established security policies.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.