J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
At J. J. Keller, we protect people and the businesses they run, and that’s work that truly matters.
Requisition #: 15964
Functional Area: Account Management; Administrative Support; Client Service
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Options: In Office at Location Specified Above
Work Hours: Standard Business Hours
Calling UPCOMING and NEW GRADUATES! Are you ready to start your career with an organization that values your dedication and eagerness to learn and grow? J. J. Keller is looking for recent grads to join our Client Service team! On our Client Service team you will get the opportunity to learn key business skills while helping our clients manage their regulatory compliance. You will act as a liaison to your assigned client base and be an integral part of their organization by becoming a trusted extension of their business.
Why join J. J. Keller?
- Monday – Friday workweek, with the ability to flex working time
- 15 Days Paid Time Off (PTO) + 8 Paid Company Holidays + 1 Paid Floating Holiday
- Annual Raises & Quarterly Bonus Program
- On-Site Fitness Center / Yoga Studio, Cafe & Free Wellness Clinic
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match & Annual Profit Sharing
- Opportunities for Growth & Advancement
Want to learn more? Hear from Stephanie Schmidt, Associate Director of Client Service, on why you should consider becoming a part of our Client Service team: https://bit.ly/3KFapfs
The Skills & Background We’re Seeking
- Customer interaction experience (such as sales support, retail sales, hospitality, food service, customer service, etc.)
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
- Proficient in the use Microsoft Office, including intermediate to advanced excel functions.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and communication skills.
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment. Work involves operation of personal computer equipment for extended periods of time. Occasional travel to customer sites and/or industry and training events may also be required, depending on assignment.
At J. J. Keller, we are Difference Makers because the work we do truly matters. We protect people’s lives every day. In fact, more than 90% of Fortune® 1000 companies rely on J. J. Keller to help create safe work environments. View our CAREERS video to learn more about being a Difference Maker at J. J. Keller and click here to learn what our associates have to say about life as an associate at J.J. Keller.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.! If you experience system-related issues or need assistance with the online application, please call (920) 720-7700.
Not the right role for you, but know someone who could be a great fit? Refer them to us through our Professional Referral Program and you will earn a cash payment if your referral is hired. Learn more here.
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Nearest Major Market: Oshkosh
Nearest Secondary Market: Appleton
Job Segment: Retail Sales, Administrative Assistant, Compliance, Food Service, Sales Support, Retail, Administrative, Sales, Hospitality, Legal