- Sales Training Representative- Great Lakes Area- Biosense Webster- Johnson and Johnson Company - Irvine, CA
- Contracts Management Lead Analyst National/Federal and Commercial Accounts - Johnson & Johnson's Medical Devices - Irvine, CA - Raritan, NJ
- Staff Scientist- Medical Affairs and Preclinical Research - Electrophysiology - Irvine, CA
- Lighting Design & Proposal Engineer - Irvine, CA
- BRQC Senior Auditor - Irvine, CA
Johnson & Johnson
Cutting-edge science, digital technology, and new ways of thinking are improving how people are cared for around the world, and Johnson & Johnson is at the forefront.
Mentor Worldwide LLC, a Johnson & Johnson operating company is recruiting for a Global Customer Engagement Manager located in Irvine, CA.
Mentor is a leading supplier of breast implants and tissue expanders in the global aesthetic market. The company develops, manufactures, and markets innovative, science-based products for surgical and non-surgical medical procedures that allow breast surgery patients to improve their quality of life. The company is focused on two strategic areas: breast reconstruction and breast augmentation. MENTOR® is the only manufacturer whose silicone breast implants are made in the U.S.A. For over 20 years, and more than 5 million women have chosen MENTOR® Breast Implants.
This is a key position in the organization and requires outstanding communication, customer influence skills, previous KOL management a plus. This individual will be helping develop strategy and build our global reputation with key opinion leaders in the aesthetic industry.
- Strengthen Mentor’s global brand leadership:
- Collaborate with cross functional partners like Clinical and R&D to execute and own the Evidence Generation Plan for Mentor globally
- Establish a plan, collaborate cross-functionally to ensure a robust Mentor podium strategy is being delivered and constantly improved upon
- Own the KOL Global plan and develop a cross functional process to ensure KOLs are being cultivated and utilized accordingly
- Create a KOL watch list for global surgeon KOLs in the surgical breast aesthetics space
- Support the effort to drive consistent Mentor GLOBAL Branding and Messaging across all channels around the world (commercial and internal organization, KOLs, Customers, Consumers…)
- Support the Mentor Global Digital Strategy to foster regional alignment and execution
- Co-Lead the collaborative effort with Professional Education, R&D, Commercial Marketing, Evidence generation, Clinical, regulatory and HCC to drive integrated marketing solutions and value around the world
- Identify unique digital channels to optimize content engagement and awareness
- Monitor and control the budget for maximum ROI and work productively with external agencies
- Responsible for following all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws. Also responsible for following all Company regulations, policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Experience and Skills:
- 8 years of overall business experience
- Passion for improving Healthcare
- Strong problem solving, organizational, communication and analytical skills
- Decision making, in-depth understanding of critical issues, and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience in Marketing, Product Management, Market Research, Sales, Business Development, Licensing and Acquisitions, or related field
- Demonstrated cycles of success in a professional business environment
- Ability to travel 40% worldwide including weekends for conferences or events
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.]
United States-California-Irvine-31 Technology Dr
Mentor Worldwide LLC (6177)