HP aims to create engineering experiences that not only amaze, but inspire people around the world to interact and invent in ways that ultimately improve lives.
HP Print Solutions Insights and Engagement manager is responsible for ensuring that our product development teams know the “what” and “why” of our customer’s printing needs so that we continue to deliver a best-in-class experience. The position requires curiosity and the drive to explore data, find the right narratives, and insights to help propel the business forward. The candidate must be able to quickly take disparate data sets – combine them, make sense of them, and then drive actionable intelligence in the business. This analyst is technical in capability, but able to frame and synthesize the work into business actions. The Insights manager will have a tangible impact and can take great satisfaction as the data and insights directly influence the business and product roadmap.
- Analyze business, operational, and financial metrics, such as sales trends, conversion funnel, and customer sentiment.
- Apply statistical techniques to develop models of customer behavior such as usage preference, adoption, and retention.
- Design and optimize text analytics capabilities that evolve with product, service, and business requirements.
- Analyze historical customer sentiment across various attributes and compare to current sentiment, to drive action planning with internal teams.
- Produce consistent, reliable, analysis that can be replicated over various dimensions of data
- Develop an automated alert system to bring attention to emerging trends and anomalous data signals across various dimensions of data (e.g. regions, vendors, printer class)
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science or related field
- 7+ years of experience working with technical aspects of data analysis
- Programming experience with R/Python/SQL
Knowledge and Skills
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Strong understanding of survey design as it relates to capturing customer sentiment data and developing insights.
- Ability to synthesize actionable insights based on understanding of business and marketing strategies related to hardware products and services.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills; ability to manage virtual teams.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Strong ability to influence/ drive consensus.
- Understanding of analytic and statistical methods with emphasis on implementation via programming language
- Strong R programming skills preferred
- Comfortable programmatically connecting to databases to access raw data
- Ability to write clean and intuitive code along with any supporting documentation needed to communicate the work
- Startup attitude and a passion for business innovation. Ability to work in new, fast-paced environments
Where legally permitted, an offer of employment is conditional upon you providing proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (as defined by the CDC) as of your first day
HP is an equal opportunity employer: https://tbcdn.talentbrew.com/company/3544/v1_0/PDFs/HP%20Inc%20EEO%20Policy%20Statement%202017_Final_signed.pdf
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible-in your career as well as the world around you.
Soare we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo,and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who areinspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated tomaking a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone isrespected and where people can be themselves, while being a part ofsomething bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you canbelong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day.When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottomline. Come to HP and thrive!