HP aims to create engineering experiences that not only amaze, but inspire people around the world to interact and invent in ways that ultimately improve lives.
Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization?s long-term goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function. (TCP review board required in TCP families)
- Leads and develops product support or solution portfolio planning over entire lifecycle, including conformance to pricing strategies, end-to-end service delivery and sales readiness and associated processes.
- Represents services on product or solution portfolio core teams and provides service requirements into product development stages/phases, e.g., Product warranty support and cost analysis, and Service Product Marketing content/collateral.
- Performs business analysis, identifies root cause, and develops recommendations/ solutions to drive business improvements.
- Works across regions/geographies and WW teams to develop and/or implement new/enhanced services, solutions, or programs and associated processes to meet emerging customer/market needs and fuel profitable growth.
- Responsible for revenue and margin contribution for a set of (more than one) solutions or services.
- Provide leadership in the development, and execution of the HP Services Vision – helping customers transform their business and derive measurable business value from their IT investment.
- Utilizes technical and business skills to lead complex cross- functional activities that have a high impact on the services business.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to peers and lower level employees.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 12+ years to demonstrate mastery of Service Business Management.
- Advanced experience in several of the related disciplines of delivery, solution architecting or business planning prior to taking business management role.
Knowledge and Skills:
- High knowledge of IT and services industry.
- In-depth and broad knowledge of company organization, functions, culture, HPS services portfolio, routes to markets, and end to end processes.
- Unique mastery and recognized authority in area of responsibility. Need solid technical, and state-of- the-art functional, or business knowledge.
- Highly developed problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire teams, develop relationships across organizations and accomplish goals under pressure situations. Strong skills in exercising independent judgment.
- Ability to correctly design reports and interpret their output.
- Highly developed project/ program management and change management skills. Solid understanding of business planning methods and business acumen.
- Excellent presentation skills. Highly developed negotiation/ influencing skills.
Where legally permitted, an offer of employment is conditional upon you providing proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID 19 (as defined by the CDC) as of your first day of employment.
HP is an equal opportunity employer: https://tbcdn.talentbrew.com/company/3544/v1_0/PDFs/HP%20Inc%20EEO%20Policy%20Statement%2 02017_Final_signed.pdf
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible-in your career as well as the world around you.
Soare we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo,and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who areinspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated tomaking a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone isrespected and where people can be themselves, while being a part ofsomething bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you canbelong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day.When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottomline. Come to HP and thrive!