Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
We’re seeking a Recruiter to join a special task force of recruiters focused on Diversity Equity and Inclusion (DEI) for Amazon Entertainment (Amazon Music).
On this team the Recruiter will focus in the areas of candidate talent search and engagement, as well as talent acquisition process improvement and strategy development. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture, which ensures delivery of an efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers to meet customer service level agreements.
A candidate must be able to successfully manage talent searches on a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics, as well as understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines. The successful individual thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of talent acquisition for both tech and non-tech jobs. They will have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, as well as possess deep negotiation, organization, verbal, and written communication skills. In addition, the successful candidate will have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push-back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their Recruiting/HR experience in a large-scale and high-performance recruiting organization. Our team culture is goal-oriented, fast paced, and fun! We are motivated by the challenge (and success) of hiring top talent for the ever expanding entertainment business.
Key job responsibilities
- Candidate generation: sourcing for passive candidates utilizing both internal and external tools and systems
- Candidate engagement: reach outs, speaking with candidates, acting point-of-contact throughout a candidate’s interview process
- Corporate and/or agency technical recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets
- Solid communication skills and organizational skills with a keen focus on delivering business results
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including candidate management and interview process management
- Client Services, Client Facing or Account Management experience
- Experience recruiting for diversity is not required, but a passion for this initiative is a must
San Francisco, California – Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles, California – Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is USD$56,600 – $99,100 year base salary; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
The pay range for this position in New York City is USD$62,300 – $109,00 /year base salary; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the New York City Human Rights Law. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.