- TikTok/Reels Creator, Radio 1 - London
- TikTok/Snapchat Writers - London
- Social & Community Manager (TikTok) - London
- Paid Social Marketer - Facebook, Instagram, TikTok - London
- Omni Channel Skin Expert - Active Cosmetics Division - London
As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, Moscow, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
This role will be supporting the Enterprise Services (ES for short) team including Admin, IT, Procurement, Real Estate etc. is dedicated to providing the best management and services for TikTokers to complete their job efficiently, so as to safeguard and advance the company’s business. At the same time, ES has also been exploring the ability to take the capabilities that serve TikTokers and abstract them into a common skill matrix that serves all companies.
As a Talent Acquisition Lead at TikTok, you will connect deeply with the business to learn how TikTokers’ grows into one of the most popular applications in the world, support TikTokers’ core business teams to design tailored recruiting strategy, as well as sourcing top talent. You will also collaborate with regional and global human resources professions to implement various projects to reach the recruiting goals. The ideal candidate is someone who is driven, hungry to learn, and excited to tackle global challenges.
1. Deeply understand hiring needs, partner closely with business leaders and stakeholders to develop talent acquisition strategies in different geographies.
2. Develop efficient hiring processes and ensure high-touch candidate experience to continuously deliver high-quality candidates and meet hiring goals.
3. Lead and manage a team of talent acquisition partners and sourcers.
4. Develop service level agreements (SLAs) and other best practices to improve processes and increase recruitment output.
5. Work with country and business unit leaders as well as the local operation teams to understand relevant local laws as well as manage and oversee the recruitment lifecycle globally for all TikTok candidates to ensure great candidate experience.
6. Manage, coach and mentor junior members of the global recruiting team.
1. Minimum 5 years’ experience with 2 years people management experience, specific in corporate recruiting, international recruiting experience is preferred.
2. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
3. Deep knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components, including direct sourcing, behavioral & motivation-based interviewing, employment laws, salary trends, and relationship management.
4. Ability to think globally and be sensitive/knowledgeable to international recruiting practices.
5. Strong business acumen and understanding of how recruitment and workforce planning impact the overall organization in a consulting environment.
6. Experience leading diverse teams.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.