- Salesforce Full Stack Developer - Milano
- Senior Application Architect-Salesforce IBM Consulting - Milano
- Salesforce Analyst (Sales Cloud) - Milano
- Salesforce - Senior Support Analyst - Milano
- Salesforce Industry CPQ Analyst - Milano
Salesforce brings companies and customers together in the number one Customer Relationship Management platform.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
- CATEGORIE PROTETTE – Art. 1 (disabili) & 18 (Categorie protette) Legge 68/99
At Salesforce, there is nothing more important than the success of our customers! Salesforce Professional Services, operating in the Salesforce Customer Success Group (CSG) are a team of trusted advisers, fundamental to the success of our customers. We help customers unleash the full power of Salesforce, find and implement solutions, and provide guidance on how to maximise value from our platform.
Engagement Managers play the critical role for setting customers up for Success by prescriptively shaping and then leading the execution of large and transformational projects at our most strategic customers. They serve as trusted advisors to Salesforce customers, providing guidance to Sales & Professional Services teams, ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Partnered with an Account Partners (Services Sales counterpart), they lead both pre and post sales activities to articulate comprehensive implementation proposals. They will then maintain the executive relationships while acting as point of contact in a billable capacity. They are ensuring tight alignment among partners, offering proactive and prescriptive advice resulting in outstanding Customer Success!
YOUR IMPACT: Responsibilities
- Leading the development of client-specific implementation proposals, Statements of Work, staffing plans, engaging across the board to gain consensus on an acceptable proposal
- Aligning closely with Account and Services Sales teams to own pre-sales activities such as scoping, solutioning, Statements of Work development and project staffing
- A successful (digital) transformation involves more than the implementation of the Salesforce success platform. As an Engagement Manager you support the customer tailored insight into other factors that resolve a successful transformation
- Where appropriate and required for Customer Success, providing direct oversight to the project team during the full lifecycle of the engagement, acting as point of contact for both the customer and Salesforce delivery teams
- Ensure that engagements conclude with fully satisfied clients that are willing to be references for new potential clients
- Proactively mitigate and manage critical and at-risk accounts; communicate effectively and appropriately with internal and external leaders and executives.
As Engagement Manager, you:
- Act as an authority in the field, use professional concepts in developing resolution to critical issues and broad design matters
- Work on issues that impact department success or address future concepts, products or technologies
- Build formal networks with key decision makers and serve as external spokesperson for the organisation
- Contribute in shaping customer vision, roadmap and quick wins
- Provide Internal Knowledge Transfer (IKT) and contribute to project results and success as a billable resource (25% of time allocation)
- Lead project as required and nurture executive relationships during and post engagement to ensure Customer Satisfaction
- As a trusted advisor you are able to identify and close follow-on business
- + 10 years’ experience delivering consulting services, including team leadership and active involvement in selling professional services
- + 7 years’ operating in a pre-sales environment, shaping and scoping large and complex implementation projects
- + 7 years of enterprise-level project or program management experience
- Experience with implementing digital transformations at international organisations acting as a bridge between business and IT team
- Able to seamlessly connect strategy and operational processes
- Demonstrated technical and/or functional proficiency, and ability to engage with architects or Subject Matter Authority in pre-sales activities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, executive level presence and experience in working in a client advisory role
- Ability to influence a group audience, facilitate solutioning and lead discussions such as implementation methodology, Road mapping, Enterprise Transformation strategy, and executive-level requirement gathering sessions
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Italian AND English is required
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Cross Domain (e-commerce, CRM) knowledge
- University degree or equivalent from a top tier school
- Certified in Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud
Benefits & perks:
We have a public-facing website https://salesforcebenefits.com/ that explains our various benefits, including wellbeing reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more. Visit for the full breakdown!
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.