Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Freight is a newly launched external facing freight service by Amazon. It allows both small and large businesses to use Amazon to transport products in bulk across Europe. This is an innovative technology-driven service currently growing rapidly in Europe. Amazon Freight is part of the Amazon Transportation Services organisation responsible for many of Amazon’s best-in-class logistics and transportation operations.
We are looking to hire for a London based German speaking Account Manager position, responsible for nurturing and growing our existing portfolio of Shippers through relationship building, engagement activities and great Shipper experience. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in building this new function and should be highly analytical, customer obsessed, have experience in a commercial role and be ready to roll up their sleeves to grow this business.
Key job responsibilities
• Nurture and grow an existing portfolio of Shippers and achieve volume goals with best-in-class service
• Maintain a high level of engagement from our Shippers and proactively identify the challenges they are facing
• Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the portfolio
• Be the voice of the customer (Shipper) to guide product development and iterations
• Lead new projects and initiatives to solve customer pain points and improve shipper experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Fluency in German
• Excellent English, verbal and written (other European languages are a plus)
• Experience in a Commercial role (Sales, Account Management, Product Management)
• Prior experience working in a logistics/supply-chain role
• Strong people skills and ability to influence others
• Strong quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills
• Entrepreneurial, self-sufficient and able to operate in a fluid, ambiguous environment
• Ability to communicate across all levels of management
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.