Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Do you thrive in fast paced and highly ambiguous environments that challenge your analytical abilities and creativity? Are you a passionate, customer-obsessed leader with a desire to make an impact on Amazon Marketplace, by helping Selling Partners grow their business? Come join Amazon EU Self-Service Registration team and help transform our marketplace experience!
As the New Seller Success Manager, you will be responsible of helping new Selling Partners from Europe, China and other parts of the world make a good start on Amazon EU and UK marketplaces. The key focus of this role is to set Selling Partners’ up for success after launching their store on Amazon, to fuel our flywheel. Proven by statistical models, sellers using more than one of Amazon`s programs (e.g., Fulfilment by Amazon, Sponsored Ads) achieve higher sales. As a leader of the Seller Success, you will identify the right set of programs for each segment of sellers, develop and deliver a roadmap to help Selling Partners grow through adoption of these programs. You will partner with multiple stakeholders, from product and technology teams, in order to deliver key initiatives.
The right candidate should have a data-driven mindset and demonstrate ability to analyze and interpret topline performance metrics and their downstream impact on business and Selling Partners’ experience. She/he should thrive on solving complex problems and protecting Selling Partners’ experience, and be able to influence, educate, and drive results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment. This is a role that includes interactions with Program and Product teams world-wide, therefore requires a strong ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders. She/he should also have strong project management skills with a proven track record of being able to successfully identify opportunity areas, develop plans to address them and execute with strong results.
This is a permanent position based in Luxembourg.
Key job responsibilities
• Identify seller painpoints using VOS, collaborating with local stakeholders, making deep dives
• identify seller segments and the right set of programs for each seller segment
• Develop and deliver a roadmap to increase adoption of program recommendations
• Lead account manager teams to execute the program adoption strategy
• Partner with worldwide stakeholders and regional partners to have a deep understanding in the Selling Partner experience and processes
• Build communication plans to address the painpoints, leveraging existing channels
• Measure Improvements and impact of changes, setting-up mechanisms to audit, identify opportunities and perform necessary course corrections where needed.
• Build long-term vision and operational plan for the New Seller Success.
For this position, we expect..
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering or relevant field of study.
• 5+ years of professional experience in Program/Product Management or Consulting.
• Strong analytical skills to work with data and make data/metric driven decisions, experience in building operational plans
• Experience in deriving actionable inputs working backwards from customer painpoints
• Analytical ability to break down complex problems, and a strong will to get things done and deliver results
• Good knowledge of data retrieving and processing using SQL, ETL, data warehouse, proficiency with MS Excel
• Strong bias for action, highly organized and ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with limited guidance and tight deadlines
• Strong operational business understanding, including potential impact of business decisions on various internal/external stakeholders and levels of leadership
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Further Qualifications would be a plus..
• Experience with E-Commerce
• MBA from a top tier school
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment.
• Team orientation and willingness to roll up sleeves to solve complex, dynamic challenges
• Ability to collaborate with and effectively influence cross-functional teams in multiple time zones
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.