Facebook is the largest social media network, enabling over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
The Creator Partnerships team at Facebook/Instagram works with thousands of creators, influencers, public figures, musicians, actors, athletes, etc. across India who are all referred to as our creator partners. This team manages and maintains direct relationships with our key creator partners to ensure that these relationships meet the joint growth objectives of partners and Facebook/Instagram. This team also runs creator focused scaled programs such as ‘Born on Instagram’. Finally, the team also serves as the primary point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders in context of these relationships.We are looking for an experienced professional to lead a team of high performing partner managers and program managers and help them meet aspirational goals under a fast-paced environment.This position is located in Gurgaon or Mumbai and will require up to 20% travel to manage a team split across locations.
Lead, Creator Partnerships (Emerging and Growth), India Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 4-6 partner managers and program managers while demonstrating key manager behaviours of coaching, mentoring and inspiring high performing individual contributors.
- Own and achieve the measurable, growth goals of a large book of creators across all partner managers
- Work with a strong P&L owner mindset, always be on top of data, proactively identify and address potential issues.
- Lead the development of a scalable and comprehensive partner management toolkit to reliably meet business goals across a large book of creators
- Experiment with new approaches and continuously enhance the partner management toolkit.
- Design, develop and execute various creator-facing strategic programs with measurable goals
- Establish scalable channels to discover, educate and grow unmanaged high-potential creators
- Build program delivery toolkits and communication materials.
- Analyse large volumes of creator performance data to identify opportunities and risks.
- Hustle and come up with innovative solutions to fill any emerging gaps in goals achievement.
- Maintain close executive relationships with high value partners.
- Be an escalation point for all partner related issues.
- Work with agencies and outsourced vendor partners to ensure program delivery as per operational and program goals.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships internally and effectively collaborate in developing new strategic go-to-market initiatives.
- Be an internal advocate for partners and suggest product improvement and best practices.
- Bachelors degree.
- Ability to communicate effectively across teams and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and data orientation with experience in solving ambiguous problems using data and providing practical business insights.
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading high performing teams in partner management or customer success functions.
- Demonstrated ability to beat highly aspirational business goals with a strong P&L owner mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop and execute complex programs at scale.
- Ability to quickly experiment, iterate and scale new initiatives. Strong bias for action.
- Ability to analyse large volumes of data to derive insights to achieve your objectives.
- Ability to identify available resources, self-learn and quickly gain expertise in new areas.
- Experience of having worked in large, fast-moving cross-functional environments.
- Demonstrated ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve business objectives.
- Strong understanding of social media and short-form video ecosystem.
- MBA preferred.
- 14+ years of work experience including 5+ years in people management roles.