First Republic Bank
First Republic was founded on the belief that a truly differentiated culture is devoted to exceptional client service in the banking industry.
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Our team’s goal is to support our clients’ banking needs and develop long-term relationships through exceptional, personalized service. As the Bank’s deposit experts, we offer deposit solutions for our clients and their businesses through our high-touch service model.
Duties and Responsibilities
See service from a higher perspective
As a PBO District Banker, you will provide quality client service, cross sell bank products and maintain operations at our Preferred Banking Offices (i.e., bank branches). We’ll look to you to demonstrate First Republic’s core values and offer an extraordinary client experience.
What you’ll do as a PBO District Banker:
– Demonstrate thorough knowledge of all Preferred Banking Office operations and banking policies and procedures.
– Create a memorable client experience; establish and maintain professional relationships with clients to ensure repeat and referral business.
– Demonstrate thorough understanding of all banking products and client need
– Handle daily activities of the bank, such as processing transactions; maintaining bank records; and preparing and balancing daily work, bank deposits, ATM and night depository.
– Participate in maintenance of the office to represent the office in a positive manner.
– Promote and cross sell new banking products and services to clients as well as understand their needs to refer them to Relationship Managers, Preferred Bankers and Trust Officers.
– Actively contribute to attaining individual and office sales goals.
You could be a great fit if you have:
– A high school diploma or equivalent
– Two to five years of prior financial services experience
– Proven and demonstrated client service experience and an interest in sales
– The ability to work well under pressure
– A high level of attention to detail
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills; organizational and time management skills
– Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
– Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career – apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability – that’s the First Republic way.
We believe that a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas has and will continue to be fundamental to the future success of First Republic.
If you are curious to learn more about this opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.
For New York City-based roles: Mayor Bill de Blasio announced that, effective December 27, 2021, all private sector employers in New York City will be required to ensure that their employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend work in the office. Reasonable Medical or Religious Accommodations may be requested if applicable to you. Please view New York’s Guidance on Accommodations for Workers for more information.