Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Are you interested in shaping the future of Indonesian television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we’re just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the multi-award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, The Boys; UK-produced hit Amazon Original series like Good Omens, The Grand Tour, All or Nothing: Manchester City and forthcoming drama series The Power; exclusive TV shows like Star Trek: Picard, American Gods and Vikings; and movies like Late Night and Get Duked, plus live sport including ATP and WTA Tour and US Open Tennis and Premier League football.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon’s Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
We are currently seeking an experienced Creative Development Executive to lead our Indonesian Local Originals series development support team, based in Singapore. You will have experience in both Development and Production, with the ability to identify material and talent. You will be able to give creative guidance and feedback to top level writers and directors on outlines, scripts and cuts. Using your comprehensive knowledge of top tier film and premium television talent, you will build on your previous industry relationships and develop new ones. You will be joining a self-motivated, passionate and collaborative team environment.
Key job responsibilities
Support the development of Indonesian local television series and source creative materials based on Amazon Studios Local Originals content goals by:
• Identifying potential new creative talent in line with senior leadership’s development initiatives.
• Review pilot proposals, scripts, and pitches to shortlist for senior leadership approval scripts that would be aligned with leadership’s goals for the Indonesian market.
• Work with writers to develop stories and scripts, and provide local creative insights and inputs in relation to would likely appeal to Indonesia viewers.
• Assist with local oversight of all creative aspects of series development, production and post-production, and communicate effectively with leadership and other stakeholders of the Amazon Originals team on status and business solutions.
• Serve as primary liaison between series and all other departments.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of successful series development in TV/Film.
• Experience managing large-scale creative projects, Film or TV.
• Excellent communication and writing skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
• Strong knowledge of entertainment industry trends and players.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Creative problem-solver.
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
• Excellent story skills.