Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Engineering Services has an immediate opening for an experienced program manager for change management within its Configuration and Change Management (CCM) team. This role is responsible for:
- Reviewing new change requests from corporate and site stakeholders against existing standards
- Building and maintaining a team of subject matter experts across a wide variety of disciplines
- Identifying and addressing customer and business pain points by through lean engineering and other techniques
- Leading and implementing significant process improvement projects within the team and larger change management network
- Identifying and implementing promising improvements across larger portions of Amazon’s middle and last mile network
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Analytics, or Business
- Master’s degree in engineering or business administration
- 3+ years as a program manager in an engineering, design, or change management role
- Basic familiarity relevant regulatory and industry standards for construction, Material Handling Equipment (MHE), safety, etc
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent written, editorial and presentation skills
- Innovative, organized, through and detail oriented
- Experience driving business decisions with focused and relevant analytical data.
- Excellent meeting management and facilitation skills
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $115,200 – 160,800 however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction record.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.