- Point of Sale Certification Analyst - Alpharetta, GA
- Senior Director -Manufacturing & Logistics Consulting - Alpharetta, GA
Senior Java Developer
Keys skills required: Core Java, J2EE, AWS, Cloud, AngularJS, SOA, REST API, Spring framework, Hibernate and RDBMS
- 10+ years professional experience designing developing deploying and supporting products in an enterprise or SaaS environment
- Java and J2EE development and analysis experience including SQL coding
- Experience with advanced Open Source technologies such as Hibernate Spring and Java technologies required
- Experience with full life cycle development requirements gathering, analysis, design, coding, unit testing and acceptance testing
- Strong working knowledge with Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Implementation
- Experience in developing in AWS infrastructure is strongly required
- Experience with SOA Web services SOAP REST and are highly desired
- Working knowledge of CI and particularly Gradle builds Hibernate 4 and Spring experience desirable
- Experience with relational databases as well as exposure to NoSQL data stores is desirable
- Experience with agile
- This individual must be hands-on and strong in Java fundamentals
- Excellent in Algorithm, Data structures and OOPS concepts
- Ability to write programs with optimized solutions
- Strong in Java backend development
- Design and code high quality deliverables adhering to defined standards and design principles
- Create unit tests and ensure code coverage is met as per the agreed standards
- Assumes responsibility for the quality and timeliness of the team’s deliverables;
- Provide Java and database based solutions by studying existing architecture; analyzing browser compatibility techniques; evaluating solution alternatives; developing prototypes; and writing detailed technical requirements;
- Fosters a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of technology and instills the principles of this culture in a team.
- Provides detailed and timely status updates to management
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 10 2022
About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow us
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email with your request and contact information.
Job date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 22:40:39 GMT