- Area Sales Manager - Karachi, Sindh
- Area Sales Manager - Karachi, Sindh
- Expert Talent Acquisition - Karachi, Sindh
- Assistant Manager - Content - Lahore, Punjab - Karachi, Sindh
- Assistant Manager - Business Analyst - Karachi, Sindh - Islamabad
Position Title: Operations Associate
Department: New Verticals – Pandamart
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love Foodpanda.
Foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Pakistan, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office – fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We are looking for a self-driven and experienced Operations Associate to organize and oversee the daily operations of the warehouse in Pakistan. The successful candidate will ensure that our operations are well-coordinated and productive. As a Warehouse Manager, your role revolves around setting up and implementing SOPs, and coaching the warehouse team to be operationally efficient.
- Coordinate the end-to-end warehouse processes, from inbound management to stock handling, storing, and order dispatching on a timely basis
- Responsible for steering the warehouse operations to the agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Proactively recommend and implement operational goals, objectives, and process improvements
- Manage Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) procedures to ensure department compliance with regulations by performing periodic safety & health risk assessment
- Allocate resources to ensure optimal efficiency (scheduling)
- Liaise with the commercial department to actively manage fast and slow-moving lines, manage spoilages, wastages, and shrinkages etc. as well as successful implementation of returns, refunds, damaged and expired goods
- Ensure periodical stock takes are carried out and noted down accurately. Physical and system stock variation targets are kept within acceptable tolerance limits
- Effectively ensure that the implementation of policies, procedures and work standards are met
- Coordinate periodic maintenance of the facilities and escalate any malfunction to the Realty Facility Manager
- Ensure warehouse housekeeping and workplace safety
- Ensure timely dispatch of orders with 100% accuracy.
- Keeping a record of stock expiries and prevent any damaged/expired product from being delivered to the customers.
- Maintain positive relationship with external stakeholders such as, neighbors, suppliers and Foodpanda riders.
- Bachelor’s from a reputable university
- In depth knowledge of operations and first principles (e.g. supply chain, customer service, JIT, Six Sigma etc.)
- Knowledge of industry’s local legislation
- Stakeholder management including with vendor goods delivery teams, residential and commercial neighbors, and community
- Working knowledge of performance/operation metrics
- Familiar with Warehouse Management Systems, as well as demand forecasting and stock replenishment tools
- Excellent knowledge of manpower planning and scheduling, including for off days, leaves, absences, and variable demand requirements
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Outstanding communication and people skill
A little About Us:
- We are fast, like mind boggling fast! So, if you’re someone who loves ever changing goals and loves optimization, you’re the right fit for us!
- We love people who can develop things from scratch, own them and then work on improving them.
- We love what we do, and we don’t rest until we’ve achieved our targets. So, if you’re also someone who is driven until the dream is achieved, come join us!
Job date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 04:44:01 GMT