- Senior Manpower, Personnel, and Training Analyst - Stafford, VA
- ServiceNow Solutions Architect with active DHS Public Trust (Remote) - Reston, VA
- Material Management Program Analyst - Portsmouth, VA
- Production Coordinator - Springfield, VA
- Logistics Data Analyst - Norfolk, VA
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Location: Hybrid working with Sunderland office
Our client is an independent creative, digital and design advertising agency that sparks and sustains successful brands for high-profile clients in the healthcare sector and they’re looking to expand their Client Services Team with a new ambitious and motivated Senior Account Manager.
The agency specialise in human and animal health sectors. Working with major global brands, they develop marketing communications targeting healthcare professionals, payers, influencers, patients and consumers.
At the heart of their success is their supportive and collaborative team who love to be the best. Combining their expertise in marketing and life sciences, they have a deserved reputation for exceptional customer service and they pride themselves on gaining that all-important accolade together in their family-feel approach.
As Senior Account Manager, you will report into the Group Account Director, leading high level, proactive key accounts – you will plan, support and ensure ‘on-time/on-budget’ delivery for all the agency services and outputs.
· Adding value to clients, while developing existing and new multipoint opportunities within key healthcare-related accounts
· Developing compelling solutions to meet client needs and promoting the agency’s services dynamically to build sustainable key account growth and support client retention, coupled with a solid understanding of their marketing needs, brands, competitors and challenges
· Proactive management of the execution of all projects and campaigns for key clients, alongside Account Managers and Account Executives, from concept to delivery (including advertising, promotional and sales materials, training kits, websites, video and animation, social media, email)
· Developing effective relationships with clients and external partners as well as the internal creative, digital and account management teams to ensure efficient delivery of projects, on time and to budget, whilst ensuring a profitable return for our efforts
· Retaining overall responsibility for the profit/loss/growth achieved within key accounts
· Ensuring the delivery of high-quality work and service to encourage clients to return to us over a prolonged period
· Demonstrable experience of managing and growing large accounts in an agency environment
· Excellent organisation skills, attention to detail for proofing, deadlines and estimating is also required
· A positive, pro-active attitude and ability to work well as part of a growing team
· A strong awareness and aptitude for marketing
· High standard of oral and written English and excellent communication skills
· Excellent presentation skills, comfortable with client pitches
· Good financial/commercial awareness
· Computer literacy with main MS Office software
· Healthcare/life sciences knowledge and experience
· Digital savvy (websites, email, social, video, animation)
· Graduate or post-grad marketing/digital qualifications
· Experience in project managing content/material development, eg technical copywriting and referencing
· Veeva literate and ABPI qualified
· City centre based ‘home’ (office) with free parking nearby
· Many social opportunities with a free tab behind the bar
· Friendly, supportive and inclusive workplace
· Chance to create long-lasting friendships
· Regular pay reviews alongside company-wide performance related bonuses
· Development, training and progression opportunities
· Unlimited access to Udemy online learning academy courses
· Regular care packages – depending on the season and how you feel!
· 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays). Rising after 5 years’ service – to additional holidays or the equivalent in salary increase
· Automatic enrolment into contributed Personal Pension & Group Life Assurance Schemes
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, get in touch.
Job date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 07:19:22 GMT