Kimberly-Clark's brands are household names and a trusted part of everyday life in more than 175 countries.
Adult Care Brand Manager – Latin America
We are looking for a professional that will be responsible for leading Adult Care Category expansion, supporting on strategic thinking, developing strong innovations and marketing plans and working very close to key countries to track the business and implement Adult Care agenda.
• Strategic support towards sub-regional and local teams. Influencing across all markets in order to define business priorities, implement regional calendar and track KPI’s
• Deep Consumer understanding to support on strategy development
• Project innovation management (from concept to GTM strategy).
• Media Strategy and Communication development (from creative to final toolkit)
• Identify, propose and develop cost transformation projects with strong interface with R&D and Supply
• Oversee relationships with strategic vendors such as regional advertising, trade and media agencies.
• Latin America P&L accountability: track results, identify opportunities and lead change
Essential Knowledge/ Experience
• Strategy thinking: strategy development and recommendation based on consumer knowledge and business analysis
• Experience on Portfolio management and GTM as important tools to deliver growth
• P&L management as part of the business ownership
• Marketing budget management with focus on continuous improvement in ROI
• Developing and implementing media strategy and communication campaigns
• Influence, Strategic thinking, Business analytic and result oriented
• Languages – Advanced English and ideally notions of Spanish
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
Brazil -Sao Paulo
Argentina-Buenos Aires, Colombia- Bogota, Peru- Lima