Intel is an innovative technology company that uses artificial intelligence to elevate multiple industries.
Corporate Planning Business Analyst
The Data and Tools Integration (DTI) teams are part of the Corporate Planning Capabilities (CPC) in the Corporate Planning Group. CPC enables Intel’s planning and procurement capabilities to meet our customers’ needs with an agile supply chain in the global competitive environment.
Our business analysts create and integrate processes and tools at multiple critical crossroads for Intel: where demand meets capacity; at the transition of product development and high volume manufacturing; and between legacy supply chain and a modular and automated future.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following activities.
• Gathering and defining requirements by performing stakeholder analyses, understanding key gaps, objectives, and documenting user stories
• Acting as key liaison between business partners and technical teams
• Developing business process flows and diagrams, TCM plans and performing fit-gap analyses to ensure effective integration of new application(s) into the business
• Communicating with project teams, subject matter experts and key partners to successfully collaborate cross-functionally, embodying a “One Intel” approach
• Fully leading or supporting Test Lead in UAT Execution for newly developed or enhanced applications through partnership with IT systems analyst and subject matter experts
• Creating Change Impact Assessments, documenting current state and future state processes, and impact to immediate and end users
• Managing end user training by creating training materials and executing training with end user groups
• Supporting Deployment Lead through go-live by adjusting business process documentation based on go-live changes, supporting post go-live stabilization, and training users on escalation processes post go-live
• Orchestrating business and end user testing
• Providing relevant updates to various business and technical forums including MRCs
• Involved in defining processes and criteria to effectively prioritization of business requirements
The ideal candidate can demonstrate:
• High tolerance of ambiguity
• Good communicator, active listener
• Enjoys problem-solving
• Strategic/systems thinking mindset
• Stakeholder management skills
• Strong leadership qualities
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This Position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Logistics, or related field of study with 1 years of experience; or a Master’s Degree in the above fields.
• Experience in technology and manufacturing highly desirable.
• In-depth knowledge of supply chain management.
• Proficient knowledge of demand planning, supply planning, procurement, manufacturing processes and related Intel applications.
• Proficient knowledge of product master data, bill of materials (BOM), Intel’s reporting systems and/or Intel’s financial costing systems (e.g. ICOST) preferred.
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Ireland, Leixlip;Israel, Kiryat-Gat
Work Model for this Role
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
UKExperienced HireJR0225012SwindonSales and Marketing