Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can research and purchase anything they might want online or offline. We set big goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed them. Amazon Devices is one of the most innovative and fastest growing businesses at Amazon. Within the Amazon Devices, the Trade-In and Pre-Owned business team offers customers an opportunity to engage with cool Alexa and the latest hardware through improved selection and improved pricing.
This team is seeking a senior leader to own the customer experiences driving sustainability. The leader will manage the program brand, deeply understand the customers, drive higher customer awareness of the sustainable offerings. The leader will report into the Amazon Devices Pre-Owned worldwide leader.
The ideal candidate will think big to transform how people discover and enjoy the benefits of the Trade-In offering and the Pre-Owned Devices sales. The ideal candidate will be equally comfortable thinking strategically, generating innovative ideas for growth, as well as ensuring tactical level details are executed. She/he will have deep experience in product management, consumer product marketing and merchandising, demonstrated ability to drive optimization and conversion in mobile, online and offline channels. The candidate will also have a broad skill set including analytical horsepower, excellent business judgment, conceptualization skills, and a passion for creating a world-class experience for our customers. This leader is comfortable creating structure and processes from a highly ambiguous and fast-changing environment. Finally, the ideal candidate will embody and inspire a positive, high-energy, results-oriented culture in her/his team. She/he will have strong communication skills to lead executive interactions and to influence a broad set of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Key job responsibilities
- Lead the sustainability charter for the Trade-In and Pre-owned brand world-wide.
- Define the framework and KPIs to measure the performance
- Prioritize and lead experiences driving the circular economy for the customers in a sustainable manner
- Drive and execute experiences discoverability improvements in online and offline channels
- Own, influence product, online teams to market new features, product launches
A day in the life
In this role, you will own all aspects of building the strategy, inputs and outputs, customer marketing for the Trade-In business and Pre-Owned devices sales. You will manage the program(s) brand, deeply understand the customers, and drive higher customer awareness of the offerings.
About the team
This team is highly innovative and thrives to deliver creative solutions that delight our customers. We’re looking for a customer-obsessed and energetic candidate to help us build the future!
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience in B2C marketing, including deep functional expertise in performance marketing, traffic, and/or demand generation/user acquisition and launching strategic products or services.
- Experience using data to test hypotheses and measure success.
- Aptitude to analyze, communicate and present metrics effectively to support recommendations.
- Ability to generalize learnings and share across distributed organization.
- Experience with influencing stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.