As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
This role can be based in San Francisco, Mountain View, or Los Angeles!
TikTok is the leading platform for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. We inform, entertain and inspire people across borders, cultures, and languages.
TikTok has global offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
The Ads Delivery Product Marketing team is part of the Product Strategy and Operations (PSO) organization, and is responsible for building core delivery solutions to enable advertisers to successfully use our platform to reach their marketing objectives. Our goal is to empower advertisers with tools and solutions that help them maximize value from our platform.
We are looking to bring on an experienced Product Marketing Manager who will lead product strategy and go-to-market planning for our ads delivery products such as delivery diagnosis, optimizations and bidding solutions. The near-term focus of the person in this role will be to partner with the Product team to shape the long-term vision and roadmap for diagnosis tools and technologies to create a healthy ads ecosystem. As part of the role, this person will identify opportunities to bridge the gap between advertiser expectations and delivery performance, helping build diagnosis intelligence tools to drive sustainable and scalable performance.
The person in this role will drive the end-to-end lifecycle of products from understanding customer needs, partnering with Product Managers and Engineers to support product planning and build phase as well as go-to-market planning and execution to launch products globally to reach all of our TikTok app marketers. Typically broken into inbound, product testing (alphas/betas) and outbound, this person will have the opportunity to be the expert on the customer needs and use market insights to shape what solutions to build and bring to market for app marketers.
– Become an expert on customer problems and market needs by engaging deeply with TikTok’s customers, customer-facing teams and industry sources
– Conduct qualitative and quantitative market research with the focus on exploring new solutions and gathering early insights to inform product planning
– Become the product expert with assessing product market fit for products through alpha and beta testing phases, and establishing a closed loop mechanism to gather timely feedback and ultimately ensure product launch exceeds customer expectations
– Set the vision for product launch and GTM strategy, and partner closely with your regional counterparts to drive in-market activations, sales enablement and product adoption
– Influence product requirements through early stages of planning and development with a clear articulation of customer feedback and market insights, becoming a trusted partner to product and thought leader in the problem/solution space.
– Participate in establishing a high caliber/best in class product marketing team at TikTok by leveraging opportunities to share best practices, evolve our processes and frameworks that benefit the entire team and PSO organization
– BA/BS degree
– Extensive experience in product marketing or product management in the ad tech industry launching products from 0 to 1
– Experience launching products globally and core product marketing skills in product positioning, messaging, naming and GTM planning
– Ability to manage multiple products at a time in different stages of their lifecycle and have a good sense of prioritization to drive the highest impact in the role (partnered with product management and/or engineering to represent market requirements)
– Experience operating in a fast-paced environment and flexibility to work across multiple time-zones
– Self-motivated to set a high bar for success and excellence in the role
– MBA or equivalent advanced degree
– Experience building and launching advertising solutions for marketers either at an ad network, platform or media buyer on ad platforms
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@tiktok.com.