CBSi ViacomCBS Streaming
ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive), a division of ViacomCBS, encompasses free, paid, and premium streaming services, including Pluto TV and Paramount+.
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount’s portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry’s most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Paramount+ launched in Canada in March 2021 and is going through a period of rapid growth. Our Canada marketing team is looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to help develop and execute best-in-class SEM, YouTube, and Mobile campaigns in order to grow our paid subscribers. Ideally, you are an individual who is self-starting, passionate about digital marketing, and have experience working cross-functionally within large, international organizations. This role reports directly to the Senior Director of User Acquisition, Engagement, and Growth but interacts with local, central and global teams across different time zones and different functions including, creative, finance, and leadership.
In this role, you will:
- Develop, execute, manage, and optimize best-in-class Paid Search, YouTube, and Mobile (Apple Search Ads / Google UAC) marketing campaigns to drive paid subscription growth in Canada
- Obsess over the tracking and measurement of our marketing efforts, including marketing attribution and ROI of marketing spend
- Report on and forecast key performance metrics (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually) including pacing against spend and goals (CAC, Revenue, etc)
- Drive engagement and optimize performance through a test and learn framework
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team, including Content, Social & Editorial, Performance, and Integrated Marketing teams to ensure consistent representation of the Paramount+ brand and consumer experience
- Communicate and partner with cross-functional teams such as creative, finance, and business intelligence teams as necessary as well as external partners such as vendors (e.g. Google, Microsoft, Apple etc.)
- 4+ years of relevant work experience (B2C is a plus) with an extensive background of planning and developing, executing, and analyzing Search and Mobile campaigns
- Proven track-record of planning and managing media campaigns and clearly communicating progress and results
- Exceptional understanding of Paid Search & Mobile marketing channels including Google, YouTube, Microsoft Advertising, Apple Search Ads, UAC and other best-in-class publishers as it relates to the optimization of media spend and conversions
- Ability to derive meaningful insights from media campaigns and clearly articulate learnings
- Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness and plan ongoing improvements to media campaigns
- Strong understanding of standard reporting suites, (Adobe or Google Analytics) and Excel is a must (Tableau is a plus)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills and present high-quality documents to leadership
- Capacity to coordinate with International, and other internal teams
- Ability and flexibility to adapt to changes in schedules and delivery
- Excellent proficiency in verbal and written communication in English, (French is a plus)
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in related field
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Knowledge in TV Content and Digital Streaming
- Experience reporting in Tableau
- Consumer of entertainment content and interest in it
- Experience working in the streaming industry including a knowledge of current trends
- Capability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
Paramount believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to the agreement reached between the Company and the applicable Union.