Intel is an innovative technology company that uses artificial intelligence to elevate multiple industries.
Graphics and Community Program Manager, US Marketing
The US Marketing team is looking for a Graphics and Gaming Community Program Manager to lead strategies and programs that drive our technology leadership with gaming enthusiasts and influencers.
This person will be responsible for steering our graphics program management across segments and developing our always on community initiatives as part of the overall gaming marketing strategy and team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the US Marketing team by program managing the graphics strategy and plans with marketing segment leads, ensuring graphics is integrated into cross-segment campaigns.
- Lead US graphics planning and alignment with cross-functional teams in HQ, business units, sales and channel.
- Collaborate with US partner/account teams and software teams to advance the graphics story with our partners (Retail, OEM, Channel, ISV)
- Develop and implement an always on US Gaming Community strategy, working with the US Gaming Segment Manager, US Retail Managers and other program managers to drive Intel preference and positive sentiment within our target audiences.
- Help manage the gaming influencer strategy to drive authentic and creative ways to collaborate with creators to advance our gaming leadership narrative. This includes maintaining an always on relationship between Intel and our key US-based gaming influencers and bringing to life community focused content (paid and earned).
- Work alongside our Global esports marketing team to manage strategies and partnerships (ie ESL) specific to the US region to extend our impact with the esports community.
- Collaborate with US partner/account teams to drive community integration with our partners to maximize our investments with Retail/OEM/Channel partners.
- Manage our partner agency relationships to fully execute plans in a timely and effective manner.
- Collect and report out campaign and program results to key stakeholders including executive management.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous experience or strong desire to learn and grow knowledge of Graphics products and industry
- Excellent understanding of the gaming culture and target audiences
- Basic technical acumen and understanding of the PC gaming ecosystem and its GTM motions
- Experience in planning with the ability to bring these strategies to life – both independently and as part of the team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with ability to work across matrix teams
- The ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of teams to enable fast prioritization and decision making
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
3+ years of relevant experience in developing marketing and community programs.
2+ years of relevant experience engaging with gaming audiences.
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Folsom;US, California, Santa Clara;Virtual US and Canada
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado:
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here
Work Model for this Role
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
Intel is committed to a culture of accessibility. Intel provides accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Find information and request accommodation here
USExperienced HireJR0222963HillsboroSales and Marketing